The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
to be honest with you it's a waste of bloody time. I did the supervised test when a was 12 cos i had nothing better to do and they gave me a score of 178 which is plain rediculous. I let my membership lapse after a year becasue all their mini clubs and scoieties are also rubbish. Also i didn't put it on my uni form becasue some people will asume you are a pretentious idiot for even taking the test. So in all honesty, you'd do better to save your money.
Reply 41
emom100
to be honest with you it's a waste of bloody time. I did the supervised test when a was 12 cos i had nothing better to do and they gave me a score of 178 which is plain rediculous. I let my membership lapse after a year becasue all their mini clubs and scoieties are also rubbish. Also i didn't put it on my uni form becasue some people will asume you are a pretentious idiot for even taking the test. So in all honesty, you'd do better to save your money.

i wont congratulate you on your incredible score then :tongue:
Reply 42
you can congratulate me if u like but personally i think it is a worthless score. I'm sure they must have added loads of marks just becasue i was 12. Either that or i did actually do really well by some freak of nature
Reply 43
got 158 here and i am 17

thats the lowest ive gotten so far!

my college IQ test was at 164

cnt wait to go to uni!
Reply 44
I got 113 and only answered 24 questions - dam mother decided to come round for a chat have way through - doh!
Reply 45
Has anyone taken the Wechsler or Stanford-Binet tests, and if so, how did you do? Or, rather, what was your score?

Cordially,
Denton.
Reply 46
do you guys think i care what areas of the iq test you perform well on or what your scores are? so some of you are smart--go out and do something useful with it. on second thought, don't even do that; just do something less vain than taking turns talking about how smart you are. you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
Reply 47
tyler durden
so some of you are smart--go out and do something useful with it.

I think you'll find that most of us live in this forum because the real world scares us.
i got 104 but didnt rly concentrate will do it again wen hav more time
Reply 49
hey. i got truthfully got 120 and which is above average. only 13.5 % get that, how good is that? i am amazed. i am below 18 and extremely pleased!
thanx 4 posting the test!
Reply 50
Reply 52
107. Boohoo. :confused:
Reply 53
Reply 54
Bigcnee

Well at least I'm honest. :smile:
Reply 55
ditto 117 :cool:
Reply 57
i got 139, i wasnt quite sure if that was good or bad? i have a feeling its ok...?
Reply 58
Unregistered
Has anyone taken the Wechsler or Stanford-Binet tests, and if so, how did you do? Or, rather, what was your score?

Cordially,
Denton.

I am presuming you are in USA because of your mention of Wechsler and Stanford-Binet tests. I know USA use these tests to get a more accurate test result on those who reach the 'ceiling' of conventional IQ tests.
At the schools in this country pupils/students are only tested to the ceiling of the test which will give the top 2% of school population. Those who reach the ceiling will just be given a score of 130+ and not tested further. Dfes will not fork out for anything more sophisticated I'm afraid!
Reply 59
122 for me .. im pleased with that I got around that for the test the nation one as well so i guess its about right!

Latest

Trending

Trending