IQ test Watch

This discussion is closed.
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bcr8iv)
How much is it to take the mensa home test or the actual one?
i think its £10 to get the home test marked, £20 or so for the supervised one. dont know how much it is to actually join if youre eligible though.
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
to be honest with you it's a waste of bloody time. I did the supervised test when a was 12 cos i had nothing better to do and they gave me a score of 178 which is plain rediculous. I let my membership lapse after a year becasue all their mini clubs and scoieties are also rubbish. Also i didn't put it on my uni form becasue some people will asume you are a pretentious idiot for even taking the test. So in all honesty, you'd do better to save your money.
not1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emom100)
to be honest with you it's a waste of bloody time. I did the supervised test when a was 12 cos i had nothing better to do and they gave me a score of 178 which is plain rediculous. I let my membership lapse after a year becasue all their mini clubs and scoieties are also rubbish. Also i didn't put it on my uni form becasue some people will asume you are a pretentious idiot for even taking the test. So in all honesty, you'd do better to save your money.
i wont congratulate you on your incredible score then
emom100
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you can congratulate me if u like but personally i think it is a worthless score. I'm sure they must have added loads of marks just becasue i was 12. Either that or i did actually do really well by some freak of nature
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
got 158 here and i am 17

thats the lowest ive gotten so far!

my college IQ test was at 164

cnt wait to go to uni!
nikk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got 113 and only answered 24 questions - dam mother decided to come round for a chat have way through - doh!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Has anyone taken the Wechsler or Stanford-Binet tests, and if so, how did you do? Or, rather, what was your score?

Cordially,
Denton.
tyler durden
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
do you guys think i care what areas of the iq test you perform well on or what your scores are? so some of you are smart--go out and do something useful with it. on second thought, don't even do that; just do something less vain than taking turns talking about how smart you are. you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tyler durden)
so some of you are smart--go out and do something useful with it.
I think you'll find that most of us live in this forum because the real world scares us.
crazy_cutie44
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i got 104 but didnt rly concentrate will do it again wen hav more time
Unregistered899
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey. i got truthfully got 120 and which is above average. only 13.5 % get that, how good is that? i am amazed. i am below 18 and extremely pleased!
thanx 4 posting the test!
Serj
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
107. Boohoo. :confused:
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Well at least I'm honest.
rowei
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ditto 117 :cool:
unregistered 2
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i got 139, i wasnt quite sure if that was good or bad? i have a feeling its ok...?
UnregisteredP
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Has anyone taken the Wechsler or Stanford-Binet tests, and if so, how did you do? Or, rather, what was your score?

Cordially,
Denton.
I am presuming you are in USA because of your mention of Wechsler and Stanford-Binet tests. I know USA use these tests to get a more accurate test result on those who reach the 'ceiling' of conventional IQ tests.
At the schools in this country pupils/students are only tested to the ceiling of the test which will give the top 2% of school population. Those who reach the ceiling will just be given a score of 130+ and not tested further. Dfes will not fork out for anything more sophisticated I'm afraid!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.65%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (259)
63.48%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.9%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.97%

Watched Threads