track... Watch

katie105
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
when i log on to ucas track, it says 'you are in clearing'...my offer on the 'courses' page is still the same...does anyone else have this? and is this just how it is until results come out? i'm really confused!
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This has been happening to lots of people and there's no way they'd all have suddenly lost their offers for some reason, so I doubt it's anything to worry about, but you could always phone UCAS in the morning to double check just to put your mind at rest.
silkman
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, it says im "in clearing" too which im a bit worried about. If anyone finds out any more info can you let me know please! Thanks
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well i'm not in clearing but my track "last updated date" has gone back to the day when i did my firm and insurance and not the random 4th July update that appeared sometime before when someone on tsr said theirs had done that.

actually i like it all back to the same date, more uniform.

as if i haven't logged in since 21st June! (well the once before but obviously ucas didn't recognise that) wow that woas before my exams finished haha i must have needed some motivation that day lol!
hellasplaya
Report 11 years ago
My offer was confirmed on track! As I am from Germany I dont know the procedures after that! Am I getting a letter from the university or what is going to happen next?
Chiba_Revolution
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
******* am in clearing too...
Chiba_Revolution
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just called apprantely ucas has a bug if you applied thorugh ucas extra this will show as they use the same system for ucas extra and clearing..
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Chiba_Revolution)
Just called apprantely ucas has a bug if you applied thorugh ucas extra this will show as they use the same system for ucas extra and clearing..
its always a good thing for ucas to tell you they have a bug in the system just a week before results day, instills so much confidence doesn't it (!)
silkman
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Chiba_Revolution)
Lovely! I did apply through Ucas Extra so I do feel a bit better. Il keep a close eye on it for the next few days though.

Lets hope this "bug" improves my grades so I don't actually have to go through clearing!
kasias
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by mtbab)
well i'm not in clearing but my track "last updated date" has gone back to the day when i did my firm and insurance and not the random 4th July update that appeared sometime before when someone on tsr said theirs had done that.

actually i like it all back to the same date, more uniform.

as if i haven't logged in since 21st June! (well the once before but obviously ucas didn't recognise that) wow that woas before my exams finished haha i must have needed some motivation that day lol!
Mine has done that too.

As of last Monday/Tuesday I'd met my offer but it isnt changing from condtional to unconditional or whatever it was meant to do. Beginning to wonder if I should phone up Bristol.
jokesbre
Report 11 years ago
i got the same thing - and i am on UCAS extra, however wen i refresh now, it says track is updating. i was proper bricking it earlier - still am!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (204)
27.57%
No (536)
72.43%

Watched Threads