The Student Room Group
This has been happening to lots of people and there's no way they'd all have suddenly lost their offers for some reason, so I doubt it's anything to worry about, but you could always phone UCAS in the morning to double check just to put your mind at rest.
Reply 2
Yeah, it says im "in clearing" too which im a bit worried about. If anyone finds out any more info can you let me know please! Thanks
Reply 3
well i'm not in clearing but my track "last updated date" has gone back to the day when i did my firm and insurance and not the random 4th July update that appeared sometime before when someone on tsr said theirs had done that.

actually i like it all back to the same date, more uniform.

as if i haven't logged in since 21st June! (well the once before but obviously ucas didn't recognise that) wow that woas before my exams finished haha i must have needed some motivation that day lol!
Reply 4
My offer was confirmed on track! As I am from Germany I dont know the procedures after that! Am I getting a letter from the university or what is going to happen next?
******* am in clearing too...
Just called apprantely ucas has a bug if you applied thorugh ucas extra this will show as they use the same system for ucas extra and clearing..
Reply 7
Chiba_Revolution
Just called apprantely ucas has a bug if you applied thorugh ucas extra this will show as they use the same system for ucas extra and clearing..

its always a good thing for ucas to tell you they have a bug in the system just a week before results day, instills so much confidence doesn't it (!)
Reply 8
Chiba_Revolution

Lovely! I did apply through Ucas Extra so I do feel a bit better. Il keep a close eye on it for the next few days though.

Lets hope this "bug" improves my grades so I don't actually have to go through clearing!
Reply 9
mtbab
well i'm not in clearing but my track "last updated date" has gone back to the day when i did my firm and insurance and not the random 4th July update that appeared sometime before when someone on tsr said theirs had done that.

actually i like it all back to the same date, more uniform.

as if i haven't logged in since 21st June! (well the once before but obviously ucas didn't recognise that) wow that woas before my exams finished haha i must have needed some motivation that day lol!

Mine has done that too.

As of last Monday/Tuesday I'd met my offer but it isnt changing from condtional to unconditional or whatever it was meant to do. Beginning to wonder if I should phone up Bristol.
Reply 10
i got the same thing - and i am on UCAS extra, however wen i refresh now, it says track is updating. i was proper bricking it earlier - still am!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending