Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Friend in relationship trouble! Advice!

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, my close friend, who's 16, recently confided in me that she is currently engaging in a flirtatious relationship with her doctor, who's 28. I know this is illegal but as she claims nothing has happened yet, I'm not sure whether to report it. I mean I don't want to ruin our friendship, our his career but I'm not sure what to do! She says that all has happened is him being 'extra attentive' towards her and not anything sexual so it seems pointless to say anything. Should I advise her to change doctor or stay away from him or what?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    First of all, it's not illegal.

    You shouldn't do anything, it's probably nothing and more likely to be a 16 year old horny girl taking the wrong messages from her doctor.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 27, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.