**tenant required* *spare room available* near de montfort university**

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hello all!
    Myself and four housemates have a spare room going in our house!
    Its a decent size bedroom, and we have a very large kitchen, a large bathroom with shower and bath <PICTURES AVAILABLE>
    The house is a 15 to 20 minute walk from university and off of narborough road.
    We all study at De Montfort University and we're friendly students and looking forward to having another friendly housemate!
    The rent is £303.33 a month, and bills on top which are around £45 and £7 for WIFI.
    Looking for someone ASAP!
    Please message me with questions you have! Thanks ^_^

Attachment 583072583074Attachment 583072583074
    #dmu #accommodation #studentliving #demontfortuniversity #leicester
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am interested in this announcement you made the other day. I am a student at the University of Leicester and I am looking for a room during my second year of study.
    Can you please tell me the costs of the bills so far?
    Could we arrange a viewing of the house and meet with the other housemates? Also, could you send me the contact details of the landlord?

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Dave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by David Emanuel)
    Hello,

I am interested in this announcement you made the other day. I am a student at the University of Leicester and I am looking for a room during my second year of study.
    Can you please tell me the costs of the bills so far?
    Could we arrange a viewing of the house and meet with the other housemates? Also, could you send me the contact details of the landlord?

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Dave
    Hi Dave!
    That's great, we have got two other people interested in the house currently also I should let you know!
    What do you study?We're all in our third years of doing Animation at DMU.
    The cost of the bills are £45 a month, and £7 for WiFi.And yeah thats definitely possible, are you free at all next week?I cannot send the landlords details I'm afraid as we have contact the Landlord through the lettings agency for any issues.
    Thank you for your reply
    From Fern ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thornwing)
    Hi Dave!
    That's great, we have got two other people interested in the house currently also I should let you know!
    What do you study?We're all in our third years of doing Animation at DMU.
    The cost of the bills are £45 a month, and £7 for WiFi.And yeah thats definitely possible, are you free at all next week?I cannot send the landlords details I'm afraid as we have contact the Landlord through the lettings agency for any issues.
    Thank you for your reply
    From Fern ^_^

Hi Fern,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, that is good to know.
    I am in my second year, studying Neuroscience at UoL. As far as I know (hopefully my schedule doesn't change) I will be free on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
    And if you don't know the landlord's contact, no probs, I don't need to meet right away. If you could give me the contact of the agency it would be fine.

Speak to you soon,
    Dave

ReputationRep:
    Hi Fern,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, that is good to know.
    I am in my second year, studying Neuroscience at UoL. As far as I know (hopefully my schedule doesn't change) I will be free on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
    And if you don't know the landlord's contact, no probs, I don't need to meet right away. If you could give me the contact of the agency it would be fine.

Speak to you soon,
    Dave
    Thats okay! I appreciate your fast replies too!
    Okay! Wow that sounds like a super interesting course! We're free this wednesday afternoon if you can make that?
    Sure, the Lettings company we use are called Danvers Estate Agents (the Lettings Co) this is their phone number: 0116 275 8888 and their email is [email protected] and here's their website: http://www.danversestates.com/
    If you're messaging them about our property specifically you'll have to let them know that the property is 22 Ashleigh Road
    From Fern

ReputationRep:
    Thats okay! I appreciate your fast replies too!
    Okay! Wow that sounds like a super interesting course! We're free this wednesday afternoon if you can make that?
    Sure, the Lettings company we use are called Danvers Estate Agents (the Lettings Co) this is their phone number: 0116 275 8888 and their email is [email protected] and here's their website: http://www.danversestates.com/
    If you're messaging them about our property specifically you'll have to let them know that the property is 22 Ashleigh Road
    From Fern
    Hello,

Thank you! I can bet yours is just as interesting
    Yes, I can make it on Wednesday after my lectures. Is after 15.00 alright with you?
    Also, thanks for the details of the lettings co.

Hear from you soon,
    Dave

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Thank you! I can bet yours is just as interesting
    Yes, I can make it on Wednesday after my lectures. Is after 15.00 alright with you?
    Also, thanks for the details of the lettings co.

Hear from you soon,
    Dave
    Yeah it is interesting, but time consuming :/
    That times good with all of us! ^_^
    Here's my number incase there's any difficulty with finding the house 0759704645.
    Thats okay! From Fern.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is interesting, but time consuming :/
    That times good with all of us! ^_^
    Here's my number incase there's any difficulty with finding the house 0759704645.
    Thats okay! From Fern.
    Hi again
    Thanks for the phone number. I'll use it to contact you if there is anything to ask you on the way there.
    I the meantime, I have been informed of an event carried out at the uni on Wednesday from 2pm to 4pm.
    Is it ok if we do the house viewing Wednesday after 4.30 pm or on Thursday afternoon?

Dave

ReputationRep:
    Hi again
    Thanks for the phone number. I'll use it to contact you if there is anything to ask you on the way there.
    I the meantime, I have been informed of an event carried out at the uni on Wednesday from 2pm to 4pm.
    Is it ok if we do the house viewing Wednesday after 4.30 pm or on Thursday afternoon?

Dave
    Hi Dave!After 4.30 is completely fine! Thanks for letting me know!
    From,
    Fern.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dave!After 4.30 is completely fine! Thanks for letting me know!
    From,
    Fern.
    Hi Fern,
    I apologize for the short notice; I've just received an email from the course convenor about another event in my timetable from 4pm this afternoon...

Could we please reschedule the viewing for tomorrow (Th, 6 Oct) after 4.30pm?...
    My project group decided to meet from 2 until 4pm on Thursday...

Speak to you soon,
    Dave

ReputationRep:
    Hi Dave!I understand, thats okay!We have university till 5 tomorrow, do you mind if we reschedule for 5.30? Thanks for letting me know! ^_^From, Fern.

ReputationRep:
    However we will potentially finish earlier because we're being given briefs.I will message you if we finish earlier!

ReputationRep:
    However we will potentially finish earlier because we're being given briefs.I will message you if we finish earlier!
    Hi!
    Is the viewing still in place (today, 17.30) ?
    I have just finished my meeting and was wondering if you've finished your briefs.
    I've tried to contact you via phone, but it kept saying that the number is not recognized/available. Could you please retype it?

Please confirm asap
    David

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I have just finished my meeting and was wondering if you've finished your briefs.
    I've tried to contact you via phone, but it kept saying that the number is not recognized/available. Could you please retype it?

Please confirm asap
    David
    Hi Dave! sorry our briefs have finished and we're all at the house now 07597046450
    I apologise for the late reply!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Please confirm asap
    David
    Alternatively if that number doesnt work my housemates number is 07854499545Can you still make it today sorry?

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Please confirm asap
    David
    Hi David!Do you know what you think about the house? ^_^

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.