lost passport when drunk Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've contacted the passport office and it is cancelled now. But I am still concerned of what people can do with it.

I am lucky I lost my passport and not my health/life as I nearly got hit by a taxi that night.

I drank a full 70Cl of Whisky and don't remember a thing.
DoodleDee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've contacted the passport office and it is cancelled now. But I am still concerned of what people can do with it.

I am lucky I lost my passport and not my health/life as I nearly got hit by a taxi that night.

Daaang, thats rough. You should take out a driving license,it would cost less to replace. Provisional if you haven't passed even

Also it would be an invalid passport if you've let them know. You'll get a new passport number, so nothing can be done I think. If found it'll probs be handed in.

I always used to lose my phone on nights out and I'd be so mad at myself (like 3/4 phones during uni lol) but I was always ok and I'd rather that than being health/life so don't worry about it. As long as you're ok and you've learnt a lesson (bit rich of me- i've lost 4 blooody phones :blushing: )
CorpusLuteum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You sure the passport's the only thing you lost?
Spoiler:
Show
heh
john2054
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

You need to go to your local police station and report it as lost, then they will give you a crime reference number, i think. You need that for the new passport form.
303Pharma
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

70cl spirit = breakfast

train harder lightweight
Aaron Bernbaum
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Its no big deal as long as you've reported it

doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
nothing will happen now it's been reported, I did the same in my first few weeks!

get a provisional, it's worth the expense to pay out to get one as it's only like £20 to replace if you lose it (also smaller so easier to carry)
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
See a psych. You have addiction problems.
Trinculo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeh rookie error. Take your driving licence. They're a lot cheaper to replace
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (101)
19.8%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (208)
40.78%
Nope, not that interesting (201)
39.41%

Watched Threads