Report 11 years ago
You look good.
Rutter knows best!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is quite stupid lol but Ive just took 3, I'l take them off later though as they are probably inappropriate I dunno:confused: Ive put them on here so I can just cancel the link, sorry about the mirror its really dusty :rolleyes:

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p100as3.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p101jd9.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p102ew9.jpg
you look good enough to eat.

i would'nt worry.
Music_Enthusiast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OP you fit! But alas, no longer anon :rolleyes:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
hm ok well my friends say I could do with eating more but since most of you think im an ok weight I'l just carry on doing and eating what I normally do. Thanks, just cleaned the mirror btw lol it contained more dust than under my bed!
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I would advise against losing anymore weight.
reisen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you look the perfect size too me, as pple have said, not skinny but slim
shauny
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
OP, your figure is really sexy, don't change it

..shauny
PhilHaggis
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
About right if you ask me, maybe a little more weight but not necessary at all
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Are your friends fat perhaps?
richard-
Report 11 years ago
Look fine
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i know how you feel OP, im 5ft 2 (maybe 5ft 3 i cant remember :p:) and i weigh 7 stone so im just as slim as you, so you look fine and you're definately not too skinny
lea164
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As long as you're healthy it shouldn't matter.
the_alba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You don't look skinny in your pics - just normal. I don't think you should gain weight, especially seeing as you're short. You might start to look stocky. At the moment you're fine.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if you feel self-conscious about the way you look, why not try dressing in a more flattering way and maybe getting a bit of a tan? your jeans don't seem to fit you very well and make you look 'skinnier' than you actually are - with the right fitting jeans, you'll look more curvy and filled out and less feeble. also, having a tan will make your figure look toned instead of just skinny.

as others have said, your bmi puts you in the healthy range, and even though 7stone sounds like a small number, it's all in realation to height. just like a taller person can have a bigger number and not be fat, a short person will have a lower weight by default - and this does not make you unhealthy.
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
looks fine
Anonymous #1
(Original post by grace)
if you feel self-conscious about the way you look, why not try dressing in a more flattering way and maybe getting a bit of a tan? your jeans don't seem to fit you very well and make you look 'skinnier' than you actually are - with the right fitting jeans, you'll look more curvy and filled out and less feeble. also, having a tan will make your figure look toned instead of just skinny.

as others have said, your bmi puts you in the healthy range, and even though 7stone sounds like a small number, it's all in realation to height. just like a taller person can have a bigger number and not be fat, a short person will have a lower weight by default - and this does not make you unhealthy.
hey thanks, I always thought them jeans fit, in fact they are the best fitting pair I have the others are too long lol. Do they look too small in what way don't they fit? Yea I am too pale even paler than I look in that pic as Ive never wore short tops or anything so have never seen the sun proper, could do with a tan. well at least I look healthyish and people don't think I look too skinny that was my main concern.

Thanks for the advice and replies.
grace
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hey thanks, I always thought them jeans fit, in fact they are the best fitting pair I have the others are too long lol. Do they look too small in what way don't they fit? Yea I am too pale even paler than I look in that pic as Ive never wore short tops or anything so have never seen the sun proper, could do with a tan. well at least I look healthyish and people don't think I look too skinny that was my main concern.

Thanks for the advice and replies.
lol i don't think they look too small, they just don't hug you in the right places if you know what i mean; if they cupped round your bum more, it woud make your ass look rounder, and they look a bit baggy in the crotch which makes you look skinnier i think then you actually are.

also if they were a tiny bit lower on the hips, and maybe worn with a chunky belt, they'd make your hips look rounder, thus making them look bigger and your waist smaller in comparison - a more hourglass effect. you have quite a straight up and down, althetic figure and if you dressed in a slightly different way you could make your body look fantastic.

try looking at some of the outfits cameron diaz wears - she has a similar body shape and i don't think you'll find anyone who thinks she looks anything other than fabulous. sorry if i sound like trinny and susannah lol but i really think it's all about making the most of the figure you have.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, you look good and in shape. You don't look like skin and bone, you look slim.
Anonymous #1
lol thanks, your right Id like to dress the best I can but Ive never known how whenever I think something looks good my friends think its terrible I have the most rubbish taste and dress sense. I'l take that advice thanks, I read that you shouldn't wear chunky belts if you are short as it makes your legs look shorter, but I don't know.
Riddy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by grace)
you have quite a straight up and down, althetic figure
Athletic figures are bigger on top and a lot taller

op I think you could do with putting a bit of weight on butits not essential. Sorry for my crap contribution which has been said 20 times now lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (253)
27.23%
No (676)
72.77%

Watched Threads