Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riddy)
    Athletic figures are bigger on top and a lot taller

op I think you could do with putting a bit of weight on butits not essential. Sorry for my crap contribution which has been said 20 times now lol
    what do you mean, bigger on top? breasts? shoulders? arms?

and no, you don't have to be taller to have an athletic build, there are tonnes of short athletes - just look at horse jockeys!!

anyway, i meant her body is comprised mostly of muscle and not a lot of fat, and she doesn't have the stereotypical feminine fat stores ie breasts, hips, bum. in a girl, that usually constitutes having an athletic figure.

ReputationRep:
    You have an amazing figure, I'm jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be jelous, its not a very feminine figure just a nice one, there are lots of figures and everyone has the potential to be flattering, if they work out and keep healthy.

Yeh grace I suppose your right, I meant an athletic igure is usually a lot bigger boned but never mind.

ReputationRep:
    i am as skinny as you, only difference being im 7 stone at 5"3 and i have curves where they matter (gotta love the pill haha), i constantly try to put on weight but it only goes to my ass and i lose it again straight away lol so i have given up. Ive learnt how to use my figure to my advantge, how you dress and your posture can make all the difference

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sunofnight)
    Some guys can see bodies without getting turned on you know.
    We can? That's certainly news to me!

Next thing I know, we're not shallow/superficial!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink_Diamond)
    i am as skinny as you, only difference being im 7 stone at 5"3 and i have curves where they matter (gotta love the pill haha), i constantly try to put on weight but it only goes to my ass and i lose it again straight away lol so i have given up. Ive learnt how to use my figure to my advantge, how you dress and your posture can make all the difference
    thats a build up of dead babies. a moment through your lips a lifetime on the hips.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by negated enigma)
    thats a build up of dead babies. a moment through your lips a lifetime on the hips.
    lol what the *******????

ReputationRep:
    i am also confused by that? how are my boobs dead babies?

ReputationRep:
    fetal matter.

ReputationRep:
    still dont get it

ReputationRep:
    was supposed to be a bit of a joke I think, never mind.

ReputationRep:
    WELL IM 5 FOOT 4, WEIGH 6 STONE 8 ... no choice of my own not like i dont want to put weight on

ReputationRep:
    It depends on bone density as well, sounds like your just naturally light and slim

ReputationRep:
    Nah you aint skinny at all, I'm 5'5 and I'm also 7 stone

ReputationRep:
    I'm 7.5 and 5ft 8. I win! :p: No, OP don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    Are your friends fat perhaps?

I hate comments like this. Her friends have said they think she could perhaps gain a little weight so of course they are OBVIOUSLY fat and OBVIOUSLY jealous :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    I hate comments like this. Her friends have said they think she could perhaps gain a little weight so of course they are OBVIOUSLY fat and OBVIOUSLY jealous :rolleyes:
    When people say that about nice, healthy-looking bodies, they generally are. Why else would they say it?

ReputationRep:
    Slim, not skinny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by more adventurous)
    When people say that about nice, healthy-looking bodies, they generally are. Why else would they say it?
    Maybe because they actually think it? People are allowed to have their own preferences and opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    Maybe because they actually think it? People are allowed to have their own preferences and opinions.
    You have a bmi ticker factory losing weight thing in your sig, you will be on the jelous side lol. Im not saying your actually jelous though

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2007
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.