Am I too skinny Watch

Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This is quite stupid lol but Ive just took 3, I'l take them off later though as they are probably inappropriate I dunno:confused: Ive put them on here so I can just cancel the link, sorry about the mirror its really dusty :rolleyes:

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p100as3.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p101jd9.jpg

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p102ew9.jpg
Seeing those pics, defo not. And my body looks like yours I think and I'm the same height. But Im a stone heavier. What made you think you are?
Personally I think you have a great build. I think you look healthy and fit.
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
read the posts now and I get why now. But still you look great.
CheesyBeans
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
Fat people are often advised to lose weight for their own health. The OP looks perfectly healthy and if her friends are telling her to put on weight then they are most likely jealous, as I've already said.
I've very rarely heard someone saying that a fat person needs to lose weight because of their health. It's normally because the person thinks the fat person looks horrible. Sayings like "Eurgh, he/she looks horrible/disgusting" come to mind a lot more than "He/she must be unhealthy".

People should only post threads asking if they are too fat or too thin if they actually want an honest answer. People will give their opinions if they are asked for them so you can't judge me or anyone else for being jealous just because we don't agree with you or give the answer the OP was hoping for.
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by CheesyBeans)
I've very rarely heard someone saying that a fat person needs to lose weight because of their health. It's normally because the person thinks the fat person looks horrible. Sayings like "Eurgh, he/she looks horrible/disgusting" come to mind a lot more than "He/she must be unhealthy".

People should only post threads asking if they are too fat or too thin if they actually want an honest answer. People will give their opinions if they are asked for them so you can't judge me or anyone else for being jealous just because we don't agree with you or give the answer the OP was hoping for.
Does it matter? The ends justify the means. Fat people are unhealthy. Whereas the OP isn't and so shouldn't be advised in such a way.

Want to drop it now? Seriously lol.
fizzycolabottle
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
You've got a small frame so you can carry off being only about 7st..good for you! my mum is similar - she's about 5'2 and 100lbs and looks great.
Sarahl89
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you look fine!

presumably you're not starving yourself and as long as your healthy theres nothing wrong with weighing that!

some people are naturally slim and weigh less than maybe alot of ppl would think normal, im the same really & used to be (sometimes still am lol..) quite self concious of my weight, as it just will NOT budge over 7 & 1/2 stone no matter what i eat / do!

i think its a shame how everyone seems to be raving about how abnormal it is to be skinny recently with all this fuss about anorexia & skinny models etc. so that lots of people see someone who is very slim and think they must starve themselves & be anorexic or something! i have had ppl insinuate that to me before now an thats whats made me worry about my weight more tbh!! (im not THAT thin that i look anorexic some ppl are just silly pffft.)

Anyway its perfectly normal!! dont worry about your weight really cause you look totally fine! you have a really good frame just be confident with it.

people who are *****y about ppl who are so slim & cannot put on weight are just jealous lol
CheesyBeans
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sarahl89)

people who are *****y about ppl who are so slim & cannot put on weight are just jealous lol
:rolleyes:
Original Legend
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you look nice !!!!

dont put on/loose weight!
BobMob
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not too skinny, you look great.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (178)
18.8%
No (570)
60.19%
Not really bothered about them (199)
21.01%

Watched Threads