Open book exams which LPC course? Start in January

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I need to start in January and really want open-book exams no matter how hard they tend to be - I believe they reflect a truer reality to LPC.

Sorry I see its all open book....

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to do my LPC with BPP. Unfortunately, they do some closed-book exams but a few open-book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ketchuplover)
    I wanted to do my LPC with BPP but they do some closed-book exams an a few open-book
    uni of law. the only closed book exam we had was accounts but we were still allowed SRA books, filled with any notes you wanted lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    uni of law. the only closed book exam we had was accounts but we were still allowed SRA books, filled with any notes you wanted lol.
    Oh really? Is there a January start date for uni of law? I checked their website but in one site it said they do and the other they don't. I guess I'll have to email them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? Is there a January start date for uni of law?
    Yes but it's for the accelerated course. Oh there are also 2 practical exams there - interviewing and advocacy but they are extremely easy, passed with flying colours despite being sedated as ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Yes but it's for the accelerated course. Oh there are also 2 practical exams there - interviewing and advocacy but they are extremely easy, passed with flying colours despite being sedated as ****.
    Oh nooo! I don't want to do the accelerated course. I really want to start in January but my only choice seems to be BPP :'(

ReputationRep:
    Oh nooo! I don't want to do the accelerated course. I really want to start in January but my only choice seems to be BPP :'(
    aw sorry about that : (

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.