Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to start in January and really want open-book exams no matter how hard they tend to be - I believe they reflect a truer reality to LPC.
    • Very Important Poster

Sorry I see its all open book....

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to do my LPC with BPP. Unfortunately, they do some closed-book exams but a few open-book

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ketchuplover)
    I wanted to do my LPC with BPP but they do some closed-book exams an a few open-book
    uni of law. the only closed book exam we had was accounts but we were still allowed SRA books, filled with any notes you wanted lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    uni of law. the only closed book exam we had was accounts but we were still allowed SRA books, filled with any notes you wanted lol.
    Oh really? Is there a January start date for uni of law? I checked their website but in one site it said they do and the other they don't. I guess I'll have to email them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? Is there a January start date for uni of law?
    Yes but it's for the accelerated course. Oh there are also 2 practical exams there - interviewing and advocacy but they are extremely easy, passed with flying colours despite being sedated as ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Yes but it's for the accelerated course. Oh there are also 2 practical exams there - interviewing and advocacy but they are extremely easy, passed with flying colours despite being sedated as ****.
    Oh nooo! I don't want to do the accelerated course. I really want to start in January but my only choice seems to be BPP :'(

ReputationRep:
    Oh nooo! I don't want to do the accelerated course. I really want to start in January but my only choice seems to be BPP :'(
    aw sorry about that : (

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.