Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

talk to me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    No, but you listening to it a couple of times should stop you. "Proper sorry frown." Okay...
    Oh coooommme onnnn. Okay, so that sounds incredibly stupid when you put it out of context, but the guy comes from a background where they talk like that. That's what makes his music so good.. he juxtaposes sayings like that with unbearably eloquent, honest and often witty observations. It's just not what you expect from a Kev.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    ive not been to island of adventure yet
    bad luck
    r u going this summer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oh coooommme onnnn. Okay, so that sounds incredibly stupid when you put it out of context, but the guy comes from a background where they talk like that. That's what makes his music so good.. he juxtaposes sayings like that with unbearably eloquent, honest and often witty observations. It's just not what you expect from a Kev.
    Nobody talks like that! And even in context it sounds completely moronic. Also, most "rappers" tend to rhyme the end of each line. You know, for effect.

(Original post by ☼☻☼)
    :confused:
    The last time he said and i asked he said, "well if people from Japan can do it, why can't I?"

ReputationRep:
    how did we get onto this topic?
    F. Poste said she would have to tidy her bed if she wanted to go to sleep....wiwarin_mir said "at least you have a bed to tidy up"....everyone asked why....and voila!
    so, basically blame kate for all her randomness....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    more randomness: you live in aylesbury! (heard it's a very nice area)....my cousion's working there atm, and we have family there....urm, yeah...that's all...
    hahahah yeah, it's a dump... i can't wait to escape

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    The last time he said and i asked he said, "well if people from Japan can do it, why can't I?"
    Exactly, I do beleive the nappied monkey is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiksilver)
    bad luck
    r u going this summer?
    hopefully - im trying to pursuade the 'rents. we are going to sea world though - so ill get to do the kraken - im the only one who does the rides you see

ReputationRep:
    sorry, i forgot to add the ' :rolleyes: ' i.e.: "heard it's a very nice area :rolleyes: "
    Oh smileyless sarcasm is very hard to detect! Especially when I don't know you.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully - im trying to pursuade the 'rents. we are going to sea world though - so ill get to do the kraken - im the only one who does the rides you see
    wtf is the whale called - shamu :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    Nobody talks like that! And even in context it sounds completely moronic. Also, most "rappers" tend to rhyme the end of each line. You know, for effect.
    I went to one of the most Kev filled schools in my town for the last two years, and yeah, people do talk like that.

I think you should actually listen to the music if you think that none of his lines rhyme at the end. :rolleyes:

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Exactly, I do beleive the nappied monkey is right.
    lol indeed, as per usual, Marky is a genius.

ReputationRep:
    yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Oh smileyless sarcasm is very hard to detect! Especially when I don't know you.
    hehe, yeah....when you see mr white, then you automatically assume it's gonna be sarcastic...

ReputationRep:
    F. Poste said she would have to tidy her bed if she wanted to go to sleep....wiwarin_mir said "at least you have a bed to tidy up"....everyone asked why....and voila!
    so, basically blame kate for all her randomness....
    My randomness has the power!

/again, quite random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I think you should actually listen to the music if you think that none of his lines rhyme at the end. :rolleyes:
    Some do. Most don't. And don't try to get my sympathy by telling me about your tragic childhood

yeah and they ask you questions before the show and put you up on the main screen! you hold up one figner for yes, two fingers for no etc

hehe, yeah....when you see mr white, then you automatically assume it's gonna be sarcastic...
    I said hello to him twice, and he never said hello back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    yeah and they ask you questions before the show and put you up on the main screen! you hold up one figner for yes, two fingers for no etc
    wowww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I said hello to him twice, and he never said hello back.
    i don't think he likes many people on here....maybe just a few of the older members...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.