Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, be honest ... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you purposely do things to get a reaction out of your gf, to piss her off. You know how girls do, say things especially " just to see what you'd say" or just to push your bottoms?

Guys are wired differently but they say guys like less drama then females so...
    a girls gotta know. And how can you tell when he's just testing you, trying to get some kind of reaction?

ReputationRep:
    This sounds like a lot of thinking to go into something before saying it.

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png his-her-diary-same-say-motocycle (1).png (310.8 KB)

ReputationRep:
    Yea I do this all the time to my gf to keep her on her toes... sometimes I feel like she doesn't gimme enough attention so I tease her and act like I don't care about her and then watch as she comes clawing after me. It's childish I know, but it works like magic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Do you purposely do things to get a reaction out of your gf, to piss her off. You know how girls do, say things especially " just to see what you'd say" or just to push your bottoms?

Guys are wired differently but they say guys like less drama then females so...
    a girls gotta know. And how can you tell when he's just testing you, trying to get some kind of reaction?
    Xobeauty I love your questions.
    Only you can ask them.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest yeah when I'm bored I kind of just have an urge to say something to get a reaction, doesn't really make sense but just one of those things you feel like you need to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintroxmintrox)
    Xobeauty I love your questions.
    Only you can ask them.
    Sarcasm?

(Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    Yea I do this all the time to my gf to keep her on her toes... sometimes I feel like she doesn't gimme enough attention so I tease her and act like I don't care about her and then watch as she comes clawing after me. It's childish I know, but it works like magic

(Original post by Aaron Bernbaum)
    To be honest yeah when I'm bored I kind of just have an urge to say something to get a reaction, doesn't really make sense but just one of those things you feel like you need to do
    I knew it. And guys wanna act all high and mighty, probably worst than girls. Spill more beans guys...

its funny to see girls get pissed off!

its all in good heart though we don't really mean to hurt you

ReputationRep:
    What if she doesn't react to your games?

I knew it. And guys wanna act all high and mighty, probably worst than girls. Spill more beans guys...
    it depends what you mean specifically because sometimes we might be genuinely doing something thinking there's nothing wrong (without realising it pisses off your significant other)....if that's the case then its simple just COMMUNICATE what's up.

ReputationRep:
    Girls actually plan it tho while I think it's natural for a guy to piss off/wind up his gf without even knowing it. I guess there's something attractive about their reaction

ReputationRep:
    that sounds exhausting*

ReputationRep:
    She usually does, but if she doesn't then I'll either just leave it if she doesn't want to be annoyed or I'll do something that i know she hates. Tbh its a bit weird but I kind of like it when she's a little bit annoyed
    What if she doesn't react to your games?

ReputationRep:
    She usually does, but if she doesn't then I'll either just leave it if she doesn't want to be annoyed or I'll do something that i know she hates. Tbh its a bit weird but I kind of like it when she's a little bit annoyed
    Yea but why do you act annoyed when she's annoyed or get mad at her reaction to you purposely making her mad?

ReputationRep:
    Just something you have to do as a man
    Yea but why do you act annoyed when she's annoyed or get mad at her reaction to you purposely making her mad?

ReputationRep:
    Listen, I think you are just over complicating and over thinking life.
    Just live and that's it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintroxmintrox)
    Listen, I think you are just over complicating and over thinking life.
    Just live and that's it.
    No you're overthinking and complicating me.

I am pathetically unmanipulative or savvy, when I look at these threads about most peoples relationships I realise it- I'm just poor at control and have never learnt it- the only thing I do is distant with someone who is attracted to me, on the rare occasions when there is spark. My looks are good so I'm told but I'm just not entitled or controlling at all....can anyone advise me?

ReputationRep:
    When I was like fifteen I killed my girlfriends Hampster. On purpose. Got quite the reaction....From her mother too.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus this sounds too familiar. Is this for real?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.