Will I need my GCSE certificates?

    • Thread Starter

    Given I have a degree and my A level certificates, would I need my GCSE certificates for a grad scheme?
    I have lost these and would rather not pay £10's of pounds to each exam board

    Edit: Also as my Maths and English are on the same board (AQA), could I just get certificates for this board and not the rest?

    It's extremely unlikely why anyone consider GCSE's especially as you have a degree and GCSE's were 5 years ago. In fact, you don't even list jobs older than 5 years on your CV unless you have to.

    I have never been asked to produce a single certificate for any of my jobs and I doubt you would have to unless there are some extenuating circumstances.

    hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources


Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo


"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.