The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Open days for Universities- Please help.

Hi so I am planning to go to Uni in 2017 September but I'm checking the open day for University of Bath as it's my first choice and it says next open day 15th June. Does that mean I have missed my chance for the open day or is that the actual open day for 2017 entrance?
Original post by WannabeA*
Hi so I am planning to go to Uni in 2017 September but I'm checking the open day for University of Bath as it's my first choice and it says next open day 15th June. Does that mean I have missed my chance for the open day or is that the actual open day for 2017 entrance?

Hi,

I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath. I'm happy to hear that we are you first choice university!

Over the last few months we have hosted a number of open days for students applying for 2017 entry. Unfortunately our last open day was in September. Open days give you the opportunity to talk to current students, view accommodation, see our sports and arts facilities, and explore some of our societies.

Please check out our Bitesize Bath Talk and Tour events here. Although they are not to the full extent of our usual open days, it is a good opportunity to get a feel for the campus in action and speak to current students. If you feel that you do not need a tour or talk you are very welcome to visit campus at any time, as we have an open campus policy. Please not however that quite often many of the facilities will be in use.

If there is anything else that I can help you with please let me know,
Hayden
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest