Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

UCL adjustment

University Navigation

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    could someone please reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantham999)
    Do you think it is likely the ucl could be in adjustment in 2017 for courses such as Economics
    economics and statistics
    statistics, economics and finance
    statistics, economics with a language

My A levels are pretty rubbish rn, I am resitting a year to fix up and obviously I dont have the predictions to apply directly

thoughts?
    No one knows. It changes every year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by citibankrec)
    No one knows. It changes every year.
    Thanks for replying. yes it does, economics was in adjustment in 2014 so I am praying and work my guts off that any of those degrees above will be in adjustment

ucl doesn't care much about gcse grades for economics right?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying. yes it does, economics was in adjustment in 2014 so I am praying and work my guts off that any of those degrees above will be in adjustment

ucl doesn't care much about gcse grades for economics right?
    it definitely does as you need at least an A in GCSE Math and English so without that you can be in big trouble unless you get an A* in Math A Level?? where have you applied btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azizadil1998)
    it definitely does as you need at least an A in GCSE Math and English so without that you can be in big trouble unless you get an A* in Math A Level?? where have you applied btw?
    Lol I'm not applying for this course and you need BB maths and english gcse minimum for straight economics at UCL.
    A*AA at A level (A* in maths)

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm not applying for this course and you need BB maths and english gcse minimum for straight economics at UCL.
    A*AA at A level (A* in maths)
    oops soz yep. did you get a B at GCSE?

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.