Changing from p/t to f/t Undergraduate Student Watch

Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have decided to be a full time student this year, studying 34 hours a week, still with the Open University. I have been accepted onto Module A342 (Music, level 3) for which I have been awarded a tuition fee loan.To become full time, I applied for and was accepted onto an Open University conciliatory course run by Trinity Laban which will award me the last 60 credits towards the final year for my Open University degree. The course is called Certificate in Music Making. I tried applying online for monies to pay the extra tuition and living expenditure (maintenance loan), but on the SFE online applications page where you choose between an FE or HE application, the HE box is ‘greyed out’, (i.e. doesn’t register my clicking on the box). I think this must be because I’ve already applied for the HE tuition fees for A342.So to sum up, my circumstances have changed in that I’ve gone from part time to a full time student. I would therefore like to apply for a loan that would cover tuition fees for the Certificate in Music making and a student maintenance loan to cover my living expenditure. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


University open days

  • University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
Nope, not that interesting (216)

Watched Threads

View All
My Feed