Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Northumbria university - Need someone to take over tenancy at Camden court ASAP

    • Thread Starter

    I decided to quit uni as the course is not what I had hoped it was. Unfortunately I would need to pay all the fees without a student loan which will be very hard to do. If you are a northumbria university student and need a room please contact me. The flat is shared with 5 other people who are all very easy to get on with.
    Please get in touch if you're interested.


    Who wants a room at Nottingham 1 ? I need to find replacement and I need to find someone take over tenancy beacuse I am not able to come to the univeristy this year. Please contact me if you want a room there
    It is Delxue doble bed. There are 3 flatmates
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.