Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Further education

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I am studying HNC this year with student loan. Can I get student loan to study MEng for full 5 years?? MEng is 5 years course. I have take student loan only this year for HNC. Thank you
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.