Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Part time

    • Thread Starter

    Im a mature student witb 2 young children. Im studying part time at uni. Ive already had the tution fee paid by sfe but is there is any other help out there for me please. Thanks

    Some universities (but by no means all) may offer bursaries and grants to students, but other than that, there is no other financial help for part-time students. Ask your university what help they offer.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.