Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Repaid Loan want to go back and study

    • Thread Starter

    I was looking for some advice I'm due
    to pay back my student loan in a couple of months (studied a HND in 1998)..
    and I wanted to go and study a 3/4 year building surveying degree at a uni and wondered if I would qualify for any student finance I.e tuition fees paid? as I've previously had a student loan!! help..

    thanks for your help in advance!
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.