What would you do if you were the Devil?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I would complete my mission immediately ( destroying the whole universe ) !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    KIDDING

ReputationRep:
    Eat KFC

ReputationRep:
    Obliterate myself

ReputationRep:
    Wear Prada shoes

ReputationRep:
    Troll everyone by appearing to them at random times, offering to make deals and then disappearing again thus causing them to doubt their sanity

ReputationRep:
    I'd dictate some verses in Arabic to the first gullible Arab to come by, and instruct him to lead his people to world domination in the name of the Abrahamic god. It might take a few centuries but it should eventually cause a bit of devilment.

ReputationRep:
    The Devil's purpose is to be an adversary so basically he is redundant because everything he does never really works out very well because of God. If I was the Devil I'd sulk because the whole of The Bible pretty much sums up that I am doomed to fail no matter what I do even in The Revelation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martian872)
    The Devil's purpose is to be an adversary so basically he is redundant because everything he does never really works out very well because of God. If I was the Devil I'd sulk because the whole of The Bible pretty much sums up that I am doomed to fail no matter what I do even in The Revelation.
    He does what he set out to do in the story of Adam and Eve tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    He does what he set out to do in the story of Adam and Eve tho
    Yeah bu that had to happen so man kind would gain free will. Which was part of God's plan anyway. No one's 100 percent sure the serpent is Satan anyway he is just assumed to be by Christians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Martian872)
    Yeah bu that had to happen so man kind would gain free will. Which was part of God's plan anyway. No one's 100 percent sure the serpent is Satan anyway he is just assumed to be by Christians.
    That had to happen so man kind would gain free will which was part of God's plan anyway, however he punished humanity for gaining what he planned for them to gain anyway? Give the Devil credit where it's due man, jeez.

As Satan is just a word meaning adversary in the end it would stand to reason that the serpent would've been 'him'.

ReputationRep:
    Ok Satan's cool. :P

It's true though whether it was Satan or something else is a moot point particularly among the Jewish traditions. It seems to fit the character but there is never any reference to Satan as a serpent in the Old Testament. It seems to be a Christian idea.

ReputationRep:
    Watch movies and eat

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pointy beard and twirly mustache :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Create devil fruits from my ****. Destroy civilisation so that it's similar to One piece's universe and then manipulate someone that has potential to be Gol D. Roger into becoming a Pirate king, finding the one piece and then I'd destroy part of the sea so that some land will be open for him to hide the one piece. Then manipulate some other peeps to publically execute him and then make the Gold roger copy give a huge inspirational speech. Create a pirate era and then watch the events take place

ReputationRep:
    Continue with what he/shes already doing- fool people into thinking you're god and make them worship you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    I would complete my mission immediately ( destroying the whole universe ) !
    Spoiler:
    Show
    KIDDING
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

I'd have a harem of women to suck my balls dry on a daily basis.

ReputationRep:
    I still have not think about this.

ReputationRep:
    I expect I'd host fancy parties and charm people with my transcendent selection of luxury biscuits.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think sex education should be compulsory in schools?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.