I need help! Watch

Libra910
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
hi all ! i really need help. last year i was really good at my academics and studies . this year im totally lost im addicted to my phone and my practice tests are 2 weeks away and im extremley worried because i feel like i dont care and the thing is this year i really need to do well so i can achieve a*s in my gcse's . someone please give me tips to regain my focus so i can start scoring well !thanks
hamzaahmad786
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Put your phone away.

Instead of consuming mounds of information to revise, read summarized notes or lecture slides to quickly get the information that you need.

You must practice past papers and learn the answers. This will help you to prepare for the exam and in my experience, past questions are always repeated in papers with slight modifications.

Whatever you do, don't panic and avoid as many distractions as possible. Remember, these 2 weeks may determine the outcome of your life..don't mess up! Best of luck.

hamza ahmad luton 786 hertfordshire hamzaahmad786
Libra910
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by hamzaahmad786)
Put your phone away.

Instead of consuming mounds of information to revise, read summarized notes or lecture slides to quickly get the information that you need.

You must practice past papers and learn the answers. This will help you to prepare for the exam and in my experience, past questions are always repeated in papers with slight modifications.

Whatever you do, don't panic and avoid as many distractions as possible. Remember, these 2 weeks may determine the outcome of your life..don't mess up! Best of luck.

hamzaahmad786 luton
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed