ReputationRep:
    that Bin Laden did 9/11
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dnt h8
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

XOR_

I don't have a favourite tbh...but the one that interests me the most is the Jonestown Mass Suicide conspiracy...

ReputationRep:
    moon landing hoax because of the lulz i got in college as one of my college teachers believed it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Anything involving murder....
    Or the illuminati
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Mandela effect

ReputationRep:
    Dinosaurs Helped Build The Pyramids

ReputationRep:
    That Harambes death wasn't an inside job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hillary clinton is actually hiding the arch of the covenant in the same room that her email server was located in and it was kept safe after the room was declassified by none other than skeletor and al gore. but the context of this conspiracy: of the existence of the wiseman's council, a secret underground conference room and organisation in the basement of the world trade centre, was that skeletor and al gore were actually secretly selected to aid clinton by a artifically-alive ex-president of china (the leader of the WMC), because china actually controls america on account of america's practically unpayable debt. this ex-president of china is also secretly a woman (I know, this is getting quite difficult to believe) - a old former chinese leader - xi chingping, the successor to mao. I know nobody believes it, but yes I swear it's true. xi chingping couldn't join the wiseman's council (basically a real illuminati that only admitted males) because she was a woman, so she had a sex change, one of the first in history, to be elligible in a matter of decades - that's why "he" was only about 5' nothing. that's basically the average height of chinese women (for his time).

edit: oh crap I forgot to explain the arch of the covenant - on top of holding the 10 commandment tablets, it actually contained the secret to mind control (and a few of the dead sea scrolls but meh nobody care about those). it's like that thing from "code geass" where the user can control people by looking into their eyes. that's what hillary is currently using to win the election. jesus had this power until he died in 33AD and he transferred some of his magic abilities into magic items, kind of like "millenium items" from yu-gi-oh. it's no longer in the arch though - it had to be moved so that nobody could ever know about it. and if you're going to ask me how I would possibly know about it - I was there. and if anybody was hoping that I'd declassify more information: members of the WMC included those three (xi, skeletor and al gore), formerly kim il sung, iceman, vegeta, method man, bruce banner, bill gates, kang, formerly steve jobs, formerly paulo escabar and magic johnson. back thousands of years ago when the WMC was in its early years, jesus was actually made into a religious figure by it with the help of the council and the arch (as the WMC was the owner of the arch of the covenant, which contained the power of mind control, they allowed jesus to use it for 33 years - and then he was crusified when it stopped working)- *but* in exchange for this, he had to be butt-buddies with satan, because, as you probably can assume, the creation of a false messiah isn't something that deities take lightly. but satan was happy to co-operate because he thought jesus had a sweet ass, and the council were in debt to satan at the time because of all the interventions that god (the creator of the organisation) made, and each time god intervenes in the world, he owes 1 to satan. this is kind of the thing about humankind - we were created so poorly and selfish because of all the times god lost to satan in games of poker and blackjack in the other world. in fact, the WMC was actually created by god in the efforts that he wouldn't need to intervene anymore - the organisation had possession of the arch of the covenant which basically gave them god-like powers on earth, and god trusted certain individuals to exercise such powers properly based on their levels of power and influence (i.e. method man isn't powerful but he's very influential, and hence was granted membership). hillary clinton is kind of a pawn in this sense because she never actually "owned" the arch, but she was leant it by al gore and skeletor on the advice of xi xingping.

...this is what happens when procrastination is boosted to 11

ReputationRep:
    Alien civilisations helped ancient civilisations on Earth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Dinosaurs Helped Build The Pyramids
    It was aliens.

Dinosaurs caused the earth, I mean, they literally caused it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carthaginian)
    Alien civilisations helped ancient civilisations on Earth.
    Von Daniken was eventually abducted by aliens and is now retired and living in Andromeda.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    It was aliens.

Dinosaurs caused the earth, I mean, they literally caused it.
    No, it was Dinosaurs, here's my proof (photographic evidence):

ReputationRep:
    The Illuminati blew up the House of Commons. The one we think we have now is a hologram.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the NHK
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    ... mine may be Mandela effect
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Mandela effect
    omg stop you 2 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Young Earth Creationism.

ReputationRep:
    David Icke's reptilian theory.

ReputationRep:
    All the most powerful people in Westminster are Satanists and ritually sacrifice and eat babies after raping them.

Poll
Do you honestly judge a book by its cover?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.