Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in applying for Chemical Engineering at just one university.
    I was just wondering if it was possible to apply for all the types of course the one university offers for Chemical Engineering, for example, a Bachelors, a Masters, Industrial Experience, etc...
    Since I want to apply to just one local area and only have one personal statement relevant to Chemical Engineering only, what choices do I have available for my 5 UCAS course options?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura.99)
    I am interested in applying for Chemical Engineering at just one university.
    I was just wondering if it was possible to apply for all the types of course the one university offers for Chemical Engineering, for example, a Bachelors, a Masters, Industrial Experience, etc...
    Since I want to apply to just one local area and only have one personal statement relevant to Chemical Engineering only, what choices do I have available for my 5 UCAS course options?
    You just need to put the BEng (or MEng) you most want to do on the form. Leave all the other choices on the form empty.

You can always move between the different "types" once you get to your university.

And the bonus is, the fee for only applying to 1 university is cheaper on UCAS

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you can use five options for one university.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T Jack Zhang)
    Yes, you can use five options for one university.
    There is no point and it costs more money. An extra £11 to add more than one choice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.