Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Looking for replacement tenant! Room in house close to DMU!

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Looking for sombody to take over my room in a four bed shared student house on Ullswater street (practically on campus). Rent is £310 pcm (so only £2790 for the academic year!) not including bills and deposit is £310.

    The rent is paid in 3 instalments of £930; have already paid the first instalment and deposit so whoever took over the contract would need to pay £1240 and then the other instalments at the start of January and April 2017.

    The house has one shared bathroom, kitchen, living room and the room has a double bed.

    Message me for more details!
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.