Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    whats the dress code for chem engineers ?
    do they ever where shirts ? 3 piece suits etc... or is it just casual lol
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiger27)
    Is this for an interview, or ... ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Is this for an interview, or ... ?
    no I'm a first year student studying chemical engineering , I'm just wondering do they ever dress smartly , formal ? whether graduated or doing the degree

ReputationRep:
    Basically... If your a chemical engineer, pls give me work experience!!!
    I'll pay you, just get me work experience at a chemical engineering company, in industry....

ReputationRep:

Yes, they do... At least David Koch does...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)

Yes, they do... At least David Koch does...
    I've got so many smart shirts and trousers as i thought i could use them for this degree, but very time i type in google chemical engineer as guy with a safety helmet comes on :")

ReputationRep:
    I've got so many smart shirts and trousers as i thought i could use them for this degree, but very time i type in google chemical engineer as guy with a safety helmet comes on :"
    David Koch is worth $41.1 Billion Dollars and is a chemical engineer who would like to disagree with you... So please do not argue, and be like David koch....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    no I'm a first year student studying chemical engineering , I'm just wondering do they ever dress smartly , formal ? whether graduated or doing the degree
    Students don't tend to dress very smartly, but if you get a job in an office you will be expected to wear standard office attire, and if it's at a plant of some sort you will probably be provided PPE.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.