What's so embarrassing about your gf telling...

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ....another girl not to talk to your boyfriend especially knowing this girl is scandalous.

What's wrong with informing another girl who has her eyes on your man to back off?
    Guys why would U be embarrassed ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're a psychopath
    What's psycho about that though?

ReputationRep:
    I would not be embarrassed. I would be mortified you have that little trust in me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    I would not be embarrassed. I would be mortified you have that little trust in me.
    Oh please..."mortified" "trust". I think you'd just be mad at the cock block.

ReputationRep:
    why would anyone be embarrassed if they have two girls fighting over him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Oh please..."mortified" "trust". I think you'd just be mad at the cock block.
    When I'm in a relationship I am committed. I wouldn't let a girl hit on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    Jerry springer show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    When I'm in a relationship I am committed. I wouldn't let a girl hit on me.
    is your gf on this site because idk why you're lying right now.

ReputationRep:
    is your gf on this site because idk why you're lying right now.
    I'm single
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ladies...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm also not looking for a relationship

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree with the others. I can see your point of view here, you're worried that something could happen. But equally that's the big problem.

If my girlfriend was telling other girls (or people in general), regardless of who or what they are, whether they can speak to me or not then there's a few problems there.

The main one is that it's controlling. My girlfriend has absolutely no say in who speaks to me.

It's also clearly voicing your distrust, if you don't think we are capable of telling another girl to back off, or think that if you don't intervene then something will happen. We can fight our own battles you know.

If you feel the need to get involved whenever another girl talks to your boyfriend then the issue lies entirely with you and your lack of trust. If that trust is justified then don't be in a relationship. If you're just insecure then you need to deal with that.

If you were my girlfriend and started telling other girls they couldn't talk to me I'd most definitely be considering whether I wanted to continue the relationship.

EDIT: Your general ranking within TSR leads me to think that just maybe this is a troll. Your posts here are too try hard in some ways as well. I could be completely wrong, at which point I'd be surprised.

....another girl not to talk to your boyfriend especially knowing this girl is scandalous.

What's wrong with informing another girl who has her eyes on your man to back off?
    Depends, maybe its nice to have a gf who cares, but then its also a little emasculating, possessive and embarrassing. Its also like you dont trust him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    He's mad because I cock blocked him for sure, but idk why he's saying it's embarrassing. This girl has a bad rep for being a whore. Oh and all night she had been calling him cute....he doesn't know that part.

ReputationRep:
    I had a go at this girl for hugging and flirting with my bf and she got rude to me and said that it was all him

ReputationRep:

I wouldn't. Then again, I don't even have a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:

I would be embarrassed if you were my girlfriend

ReputationRep:

Loll and you had the nerve to call me a whiney *****. You freaking whine and complain about everything :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Guys it's not that bad. It's just a bit neurotic and possessive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Loll and you had the nerve to call me a whiney *****. You freaking whine and complain about everything :facepalm:
    Its funnier coz it's literally all hypothetical thoughts :rofl: Somehow I always land on an xo thread though

ReputationRep:
    How relationships should be:
    1+1=2

How the OP is describing it:
    1+1+x=2+x

I hate x

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Spring onions - Yay or nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.