The Student Room Group

What's so embarrassing about your gf telling...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kaylababesxx
I had a go at this girl for hugging and flirting with my bf and she got rude to me and said that it was all him

:colonhash: Hope you had a go at him too.
Reply 21
Original post by AlexFam
Your pfp reminds me of somone

It's mah face, what are you on about *purrs*
Original post by Ciel.
It's mah face, what are you on about *purrs*

OK the dude I'm thinking of wasn't a cat.
Reply 23
Original post by AlexFam
OK the dude I'm thinking of wasn't a cat.

Thank god, it wasn't me then, what a relief. I was starting to get worried :h:
Original post by xobeauty
He's mad because I cock blocked him for sure, but idk why he's saying it's embarrassing. This girl has a bad rep for being a whore. Oh and all night she had been calling him cute....he doesn't know that part.

You are making yourself sound a bit looney now and a lot of work.
Dont you trust him?
Original post by Ciel.
Thank god, it wasn't me then, what a relief. I was starting to get worried :h:

Hmmm... you are both pretty effeminate,,, maybe you are that guy. Haven't seen him in a few months, anything could have happened. Are you American?

EDIT: nvm he would have recognised me
(edited 7 years ago)
It's not a troll but it's not entirely serious.
Reply 27
Original post by AlexFam
Hmmm... you are both pretty effeminate,,, maybe you are that guy. Haven't seen him in a few months, anything could have happened. Are you American?

Noooo.
But I'm, I'm t-totally straight acting. If it's about your girlfriend's baby I swear it wasn't me! If it's about your boyfriend cheating on you I swear that wasn't me either! It was my doppelganger - it's a curse :colonhash:
Original post by 999tigger
You are making yourself sound a bit looney now and a lot of work.
Dont you trust him?

What exactly doesn't sound serious to you ?

Scandalous girl, tells another girl her bf is cute all night, girl warns scandalous girl to back off.

Is that really out of this world? Like I don't understand
What exactly doesn't sound serious to you ?

Scandalous girl, tells another girl her bf is cute all night, girl warns scandalous girl to back off.

Is that really out of this world? Like I don't understand

No idea why you are quoting me. I have explained why i would find it a little disconcerting, but you dont see it. Iys ok to a point but tbh id prefer id didnt happen.
Checks gems

Her ranking is higher than yours...
i tell my girl shes my wife she dosent have to marry me
Reply 32
I think you were right to do it OP
....another girl not to talk to your boyfriend especially knowing this girl is scandalous.

What's wrong with informing another girl who has her eyes on your man to back off?
Guys why would U be embarrassed ?

You seem very clingy and guys ****ing hate that. Honestly, if you cant trust him then dont be in a relationship. And ppl are always gonna look at him, you're not always going to be around him. The same will happen to you too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending