Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I will most probably be predicted BBC
    Plymouth- BBC
    Hull- BBC
    Leicester- BBB
    Sussex-ABB
    City London- ABB

Are these okay as I have a lot of work experience and lots to write in my personal statement
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wait, are any of your subjects linear?????????????

ReputationRep:
    yes all of them but I still did as levels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M_k_s)
    yes all of them but I still did as levels
    for what course?

ReputationRep:
    The two ABB choices are not a good idea. Any course/Uni asking for A grades will be picky - and you are presenting with THREE grades below, so you chances of an offer are near zero. Even if you do get an offer, whats the point? They want ABB and you are nowhere near that, so choosing it as your Firm would be a total waste of time and emotion.

This is what anyone's 5 UCAS choices should look like:

1 'risky' choice - just above your predicted grades, not 3 grades different.
    2 or 3 - at your predicted grades
    1 or 2 - below your predicted grade

So, I'd suggest you go for Sussex and choose another BBC instead of City.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.