Going at home at weekends Watch

niffler1997
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have decided to go home at weekends. I live 40 minutes from my uni. Not much happens at my uni at weekends, I'm ver close to my family and I have medical reasons for going home. I have had an eating disorder so pretty much everyone including my doctor have recommended me to go home at weekends in order to ensure I am eating. Plus I have sensitive skin so my washing needs to be done in a certain way. I am very committed to my work so I will be able to take some reading with me or on my laptop or tablet. It's likel I'll commute next year and third year. I also go home, cause I hate halls. They are nice people, but are noisy and messy and it drives me mad! Anyone else go home at weekends.
neal95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's fine, last year I went home pretty much every other week for football up to Feb. Most of the better nights out are midweek anyway as they are the student ones and when you are at uni you can join in. In second year people start getting jobs or getting snowed under by workloads/go out with societies and stuff so you won't have that same feeling of missing out as in halls
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads