Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "UUELCOME TO MY WORLD!"

I was having an argument with my best imaginary friend the other day, we fought, scrapped and threw each other around the room, we came to the peaceful conclusion that Gordon "Bunions" Brown was not in fact Ian Brown's cousin.

Anyway, I must say, I wanna speak to you guys about my dreams, however first I would like to borrow a quote from the famous American author Elizabeth Coatsworth, who won the Newbury medal in 1931 for her children's novel, "The cat that went to heaven"..... :hmmmm2:

"When I dream, I am ageless."

... Wow, no **** Sherlock! I mean a c'mon a cat that went to heaven?

Anyway, I had this dream a while back where I was.. an erm... Flying pancake, yes a flying pancake, not just any ordinary pancake, it was like a pancake that your know-it-all pissed as a fart Uncle does, sozzled on brandy, y'know, it was the kinda pancake that had more folds than a Jewish poker tournament... It was like an old wet pair of knickers left in the bath SLASH shower tub, I don't know whether it had any lemon or sugar though..... . . .

SO I was this pancake, true story this by the way, in my head, at night... So yeah, I was this pancake and I was flying about the world saving things and people, and as I descended upon the earth like superman, I heard this song...

(in the style of Mighty Mouse, for those who don't know it, here it goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9RxhHY9wDc)

Anyway, the music was as...

"Here he comes to save the day, Pancake man to save the day!!!!!"

Yeah, so thats not even the stupid part, a few days later I was in work, I worked as an Importer/Exporter.... . ..

Ok so I was a shelf stacker for the Kwik Save....

Anyway, this one day I was doing my job and I was stacking eggs, or bread or something and I could see someone out the corner of my eye, filing his pockets with underarms deodorant cans and I turned around to look at him, walked over and just as I was about to say "Mate, your gonna get nicked!", I heard...

"Here he comes to save the day!!! Pancake man to save the dayyyy!", in my minds eye....

The glorious thing was, I was standing next to the bakery section with the pancake mix and stuff....

... "When I dream, I am a fortune teller!", springs to mind...

Another dream I had which was more recently,

I was running through the streets of Liverpool with my girlfriend on one arm, dodging, slobbering zombies, how boring are zombies? Imagine having a Zombie karaoke party, they'd all sing Thriller and even then they wouldn't get the words right....

You know, speaking about Thriller, I mean.. Eyar get on..

"It's close to midnight, something evils lurkin' in the dark, Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart
    You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
    You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes,
    Youre paralyzed"

Do you think thats some sort of pre=pedophilia admission, especially the bit about paralysis, yer know... Does tha mean he injected ryphonol or something on his victims? If I was the judge guy at his execution thing, I would get that on Mp3 in the court room and ask him to explain himself.

You know, it's fascinating, how close chewbacca's voice and a zombie voice is, if you do a Chewbacca voice.. Go on, do one now, you, yes you and then do a Zombie voice, you can't help but wonder what a Zombie SLASH Chewbacca karaoke party would be like... It would be like a night at Micheal Jackson's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0

So, I was running around saving my girlfriend from the zombies and I took her into my house, we went into the living room and I was holding the door behind me stopping the zombies getting in, but I had this BumbleBee attacking me, it had a little face and everything, so I was backhanding it like that and stuff...

I hit it and I heard it scream and I was like... "Weird"

So I hit it again and it was going.. "**** off!" and started crying...

I was amazed, so I let go of the door and backhanded it again and I heard it crying again, I was like.. Amazed...

Then I woke up like.. and there was my girlfriend in the corner of the bed with a bloody nose crying her eyes out calling me all the ****s under the sun, i'd only been backhanding her in my sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I was having an argument with my best imaginary friend the other day
    I stopped reading after that

ReputationRep:
    A new friend... ,

Would you like to.. maybe... come and stalk Sir Ian Mcllellan with me?

DO you think if you tried to force your way through his front door, he would shove down his walking stick and say...

"You shall not parrssseeee!" *Accented, not mispelt.

ReputationRep:
    that's immense.

ReputationRep:
    tl;dr

ReputationRep:
    Dude, that's the first step towards becoming a sex offender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -:LaZaRuS:-)
    A new friend... ,

DO you think if you tried to force your way through his front door, he would shove down his walking stick and say...

I'm not your friend.
    And please leave me alone.
    You're scary the **** outta me man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airel)
    tl;dr
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    I never remember my dreams True story, that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    I'm not your friend.
    And please leave me alone.
    You're scary the **** outta me man.
    It was a joke, so let your head deflate and I had no intentions of not "leaving you alone!" *STRESS NOT*

And as for scaring the **** out of you, well you wanna see me dance...

Also with foresight of what you may say, no, that was sarcasm, you don't wanna see me dance.

Anyway guy'n'gals, I have a gig on in the Frog and Bucket in Manchester tonight, WooHoo to the Frog!

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke, so let your head deflate and I had no intentions of not "leaving you alone!" *STRESS NOT*

And as for scaring the **** out of you, well you wanna see me dance...

Also with foresight of what you may say, no, that was sarcasm, you don't wanna see me dance.

Anyway guy'n'gals, I have a gig on in the Frog and Bucket in Manchester tonight, WooHoo to the Frog!
    Don't be mean.

ReputationRep:
    **** me this threads random

ReputationRep:
    A new friend... ,

Did you know: Ian M is from where I live :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ)
    **** me this threads random
    no thankyou

(Original post by blackswan)
    I stopped reading after that
    :ditto:;yes;

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.