Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Room Swap: band D Bellerby Count to band D rooms at Manor Park or campus

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    I got band D at Bellerby Court, and I would like to swap to any band D rooms at Manor Park, International House or Millenium house.
    However, I prefer Manor park than those in campus.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.