H E L P :) What would I study...

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, could anyone help me.
    What is the study of neurotransmitters, hormones and drugs?
    I am really interested in that but don't know what it's called?
    If its too specific a MSc may be available, but I dont know what the study of it is called? Is it neuroscience? thanks.

    I think it is neuroscience. We studied some of it in psychology, it is really very interesting and refers to the biological study of the nervous system and brain. I would look into a neuroscience and cognitive psychology BSc if I were you because it sounds like something you might find interesting
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.