Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have.

ReputationRep:
    all the time, always dream that I'm flying around my bathroom creepy af

ReputationRep:
    I tried but I always ended up having wet dreams for some reason

ReputationRep:
    Yep, a couple of times, it was amazing. It was like I was God and could make anything out of thin air, shape reality etc.

I've also had a dream within a dream before.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds weird but can pretty much have them at will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Yep, a couple of times, it was amazing. It was like I was God and could make anything out of thin air, shape reality etc.

I've also had a dream within a dream before.
    No Inception before bed

ReputationRep:
    I once tried a powerful steroid called Trenbolone Acetate and it gave me vivid nightmares literally every night but after like a week I realised I was dreaming again so I was having police chases like GTA in real life it was amazing

I didn't know having lucid dreams were rare? I have them pretty much all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    I didn't know having lucid dreams were rare? I have them pretty much all the time.
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    I really want to try it but it sounds scary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I tried but I always ended up having wet dreams for some reason
    I have not had a wet dream since 2008......... :no: :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    I have.
    Tried it. Got stuck in sleep paralysis. Thought I was dying

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it feels pretty awesome knowing that it doesn't matter what you do with your life in that dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    I once tried a powerful steroid called Trenbolone Acetate and it gave me vivid nightmares literally every night but after like a week I realised I was dreaming again so I was having police chases like GTA in real life it was amazing
    I've made it clear on here that I plan on starting the old vitamin S soon, tbh I'm a bit terrified of tren because I've heard the dreams are nothing short of ****ing mental :rofl:

(Original post by saraxh)
    Me too
    When did yours first come about? I think I was about 4-6 when I might have first started to get them.

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I really want to try it but it sounds scary.
    It's not that bad tbh. If you get to a scary part in your dream you can always just change the scene to something else that's nicer. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    When did yours first come about? I think I was about 4-6 when I might have first started to get them.

It's not that bad tbh. If you get to a scary part in your dream you can always just change the scene to something else that's nicer. :rofl:
    How do you get them?

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    How do you get them?
    :lol: I don't know, it just happens.

EDIT: Do people use methods to have lucid dreams?

ReputationRep:
    No... I tried it (following the keep really still method) and had my first ever sleep paralysis (?) - TERRIFYING. I fell through my bed and into the reception room, saw a demon swoop at me, at which point I woke up totally unable to move with a heartbeat going haywire. Maybe a minute immobile and then I got out of my bedroom pretty swiftly. The most scared I've ever been.

I've been told if I hadn't panicked, I could've become lucid?

ReputationRep:
    Tried to, never works.
    Still want to experience it, it sounds fun

ReputationRep:

Idk what age. For me it naturally happens

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Who would you vote for in an early general election?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.