What are the things you most want? Watch

dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
I want a capo I've tried to make one myself but it didn't work :bawling:
Have you tried a hairband? I made one once from a hairband, twisted and paperclipped(!)to make it tight enough...
thesard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dinkymints)
Have you tried a hairband? I made one once from a hairband, twisted and paperclipped(!)to make it tight enough...
But an actual capo (albeit a crap one) will cost about £3. She must be quite content that a capo is what she would most like :p:
dinkymints
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by thesard)
But an actual capo (albeit a crap one) will cost about £3. She must be quite content that a capo is what she would most like :p:
True, lucky her.. I guess that post was a while ago but I know what it's like to desperately want a capo and not have one to hand
thesard
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by dinkymints)
True, lucky her.. I guess that post was a while ago but I know what it's like to desperately want a capo and not have one to hand
When I was fifteen years old and starting out on the guitar I used to steal things like leads and plectrums :ninja:

I was a naughty kid. But you might be happy to know that it is now one of my strongest views that stealing is wrong.
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I want my mum not to be so overprotective of me. I want to go on holiday by myself God damn it! she says I can, but changes her mind
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
I want a capo I've tried to make one myself but it didn't work :bawling:
PM me your address, I'll send you mine.

(I take it you mean the guitar thingie? not some other capo I've never heard of)
Kater Murr
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lots of things... none of which concern you and few of which you would understand :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads