Is this desperate and needy?? Watch

Stinglikeabee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im 22 years old and have been single for a year i dont really have a great social circle and im not in education i work part time but thats about it... im trying to find a girl im not a fan of online dating so i have decided to approach girls in shopping malls high streets parks etc etc so far i havent had any terrible expereinces but i often notice people looking at me when i approach girls and i wonder does it come across as creepy???
RomNoob
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stinglikeabee)
Im 22 years old and have been single for a year i dont really have a great social circle and im not in education i work part time but thats about it... im trying to find a girl im not a fan of online dating so i have decided to approach girls in shopping malls high streets parks etc etc so far i havent had any terrible expereinces but i often notice people looking at me when i approach girls and i wonder does it come across as creepy???
Personally don't think so, if anything more normal than meeting a random girl just because you both swipped the same way on an app lol
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
Unusual, but depends on confidence and style.

Are you being a nuiscance, harassing them, persevering when they arent interested?
It could be a bit care in the community if your approach is poor.
Alternatively if you are confident, selective and charming about it then it could work.

People will just see you because its not usual, most people arent that confident/ desperate. Dont be a nuiscance. Perfect your style.

Talk to the dating guy on TSRm the one that thinks dating women is like prostitution.
JavaScriptMaster
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You remind me of a certain pickup artist whos in his late 30s now but he's probably the sickest one I've seen and when he was your age, he tried a similar method to get in the game. You should watch this, his names Owen Cook also known as Tyler Durden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR2j2RC0Ytk
Scott.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I usually strike up conversations when I see people (Usually sixth formers/college girls) half smile at me.

I just smile while I'm talking to them, and try to come across as friendly as possible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (16)
18.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (36)
41.38%
Nope, not that interesting (35)
40.23%

Watched Threads