Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you believe in the Law of Attraction? Share your experiences!! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ive recently become interested in this law and I have a feeling I could use it to change my life for the better. Btw do you consistently have fo feel good to manifest your desires?

ReputationRep:
    Lower the gaze and you shall be rewarded with a lookalike to the guy who was kicked out of Saudi for being too good looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Lower the gaze and you shall be rewarded with a lookalike to the guy who was kicked out of Saudi for being too good looking.
    omfg
    u talkin about omar borkan? ))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    omfg
    u talkin about omar borkan? ))
    Yes. I'm fairly sure some girls would rip off their hijabs for him

ReputationRep:
    "Damn. My eyes are naturally drawn in her direction. Is this the unibreastal law of gravitation? Leave it to Sir Isaac Newtit" - Hikigaya Hachiman.

Damn, I wish I could find this scene from Oregairu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Yes. I'm fairly sure some girls would rip off their hijabs for him
    On topic answers please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    On topic answers please.
    i believe in it

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe that it brings positive things into your life, merely that you are more likely to notice them. The things were always there, you just chose to notice it positively.

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone know what this law is and I don't. Explain.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    How does everyone know what this law is and I don't. Explain.
    I've no idea what it is. I thought it was something related to A-Level Physics to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I've no idea what it is. I thought it was something related to A-Level Physics to be honest.
    It's not?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    It's not?
    I don't know, I didn't do A-Level Physics

It tells me that I should remove all negative thoughts, get out there, go after my dreams and do whatever the fk I want to do to achieve my goals.

Except that I cant be arsed to listen to it
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It tells me that I should remove all negative thoughts, get out there, go after my dreams and do whatever the fk I want to do to achieve my goals.

Except that I cant be arsed to listen to it
    It is difficult to follow through, even I can't do it 😂😂😂 but maybe one step at a time, it can be achieved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    (Original post by UWS)
    I don't know, I didn't do A-Level Physics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_(book)

there's a movie too tho
    it's a great motivator for like a week or sth))

ReputationRep:
    So the gist of it is things that I focus on should've been brought into actuality?

year 7 me should've been a real playa

I do.

Everything is energy, what you vibrate you attract and you attract by how you feel, who you are, NOT what you want.Go about appreciating your day, everyone around you.

Automatically think every women in beautiful, just have that mindset, and someone beautiful will come into your experience, of course you still have to dress good, have good hygiene and wash yourself, remember, you also have to be feeling good and you attract who you are because you see every women as sexy.

Things come into your experience when you don't need them or if your focus is off, for example, you may go to Tesco to grade milk and you are just thinking of the milk, because you are thinking of getting the milk and nothing else, someone nice may come into your experience. You also attract by your character, if you are fearful all the time, that is what you experience, life will treat you to be more positive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ...what you vibrate you attract...
    Saucy.

Also, yes. I mostly agree with that law. Some things are out of our hands, though.

Everything is energy, including money.

The more purer we are, the closer we are to getting things we want. Doing good things for other for their benefit, it will come back to you in magnificent ways. This could be a new job, a promotion, someone nice coming into your life or something else.

I don't know if I put this in my last post, however, I was walking in town just mentally appreciating everyone and thinking of having a jolly good time with them and a beautiful women out of nowhere came into my experience and liked me.

You give negativity (such as bullying someone, being angry, being rude, saying things about people, lying, hurting someones feelings, putting someone down, wishing others bad luck or failure), then you will experience negativity, whatever you give, will come back to you..

Get rid of your hates, anger, resentment, fear, anxiety, grudges, these negative things will only hold you and things back, nothing good can come out of it.

To attract a desirable partner, think everyone is beautiful, think of giving everyone a beautiful partner or everything having a nice partner/relationship, be pure, treat everyone all the same, never call anyone ugly.

Be loving to your family, the more love you give, the more you receive

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.