Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

future funding

ReputationRep:
    i have recently dropped out of uni and now at college doing something rather different but i could go to uni after what would be my funding situation would i get another 4 years

(Original post by aft207)
    i have recently dropped out of uni and now at college doing something rather different but i could go to uni after what would be my funding situation would i get another 4 years
    Not enough info.

How long did you go to uni for?

You get funding for degree lengths + 1 gift year.

Deduct the time you went to uni from that and the remainder is how much funding you would get.

Not enough info.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Not enough info.

How long did you go to uni for?

You get funding for degree lengths + 1 gift year.

Deduct the time you went to uni from that and the remainder is how much funding you would get.

Not enough info.
    i went to uni for one year and i am now doing an HNC and would hopefully want to go onto university would i have to pay for my final year unless i started in second year

ReputationRep:
    Do one year part time, takes a little longer but I'm in a similar situation and that's the route I've taken.
    Also it's much cheaper too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aft207)
    i went to uni for one year and i am now doing an HNC and would hopefully want to go onto university would i have to pay for my final year unless i started in second year
    No. Student finance work backwards. So, if you had 2 years left you have to pay for your first year.

ReputationRep:
    your hnc is higher education, are you self funding or is it being covered by saas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulbarlow)
    your hnc is higher education, are you self funding or is it being covered by saas.
    Being covered by saas

ReputationRep:
    you have 4 years left including your hnc. so use your hnc as year 1 of your degree. then either hnd or year 2 of your degree.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Articles

Official student finance zone

Quick Link

Unanswered SAAS Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.