The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Looking for a replacement tenant for campus accomodation

Hey! I'm living in Vanbrugh college, fairfax house, catered. 40 weeks let and £5600. I'm looking for someone to replace me in my accomodation as I have found somewhere I would rather live. Or, if not, I would also be willing to room swap with anyone else living on campus.
Hello Megan,
My name is Cristina Pascua. I am stydying coginitive neuroscience at University of York. I just moved to york yesterday, so I am desesperately looking for an accomodation.
Your offer looks perfect to me. Let me know if it is still feasible.
Thank you!!!
Cris
QUOTE=Meganhankin97;67810586]Hey! I'm living in Vanbrugh college, fairfax house, catered. 40 weeks let and £5600. I'm looking for someone to replace me in my accomodation as I have found somewhere I would rather live. Or, if not, I would also be willing to room swap with anyone else living on campus.
(edited 7 years ago)
University of York
York
Hello Megan,
My name is Cristina Pascua. I am stydying coginitive neuroscience at University of York. I just moved to york yesterday, so I am desesperately looking for an accomodation.
Thank you!!!
Cris
Original post by Cristina94
Hello Megan,
Thank you!!!
Cris
QUOTE=Meganhankin97;67810586]Hey! I'm living in Vanbrugh college, fairfax house, catered. 40 weeks let and £5600. I'm looking for someone to replace me in my accomodation as I have found somewhere I would rather live. Or, if not, I would also be willing to room swap with anyone else living on campus.

Quick Reply

Latest