This discussion is closed.
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Yeah, big night last night...my head hurts, help....anyone?!!! Anyone have any interesting tips on curing hangovers? I really need to make it to the gym today but right now all I feel like doing is soaking my head in a bucket of water....!!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by who_me)
Yeah, big night last night...my head hurts, help....anyone?!!! Anyone have any interesting tips on curing hangovers? I really need to make it to the gym today but right now all I feel like doing is soaking my head in a bucket of water....!!
go back to bed.
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
go back to bed.
i find the best sure is to drink LOTS of water, do some movemnt, take a walk or keep yourself occupied, take mutlivitamins.
Penthesilia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Take some drugs...
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i friend says the best way to cure is to have a drink. don't know how reliable that is though. to the next time try to drink some water the night before you go to bed after a night out.
who_me
Rep:
?
I took the advice and went back to bed....still have the hangover from hell though!!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I took the advice and went back to bed....still have the hangover from hell though!!
Drink lots of water
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
...I really need to make it to the gym today...
The gym is a great way to get rid of a hangover.
who_me
Rep:
?
(Original post by hornblower)
The gym is a great way to get rid of a hangover.
Hmm, don't think I'll make it that far today....
Sa-ra-ra-ra
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have a bath or a shower, that always makes me feel better. Take a couple of painkillers. Eat something fatty (a fry up or McDonalds works well )
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok let me think.. last time, I wokr up REALLY late, had a warm bath and then I lay down and watched a movie, took some panadol and had some berocca hangover cure. I was fine.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have find the best hang over cure is prevention. Get drunk by all means, but make sure you drink plenty of water the night before and you should be fine. I have drank 10 Corona's and 2 pints in one night, I had plenty of water the night before, I woke up and I was fine, if I didn't have the water I would have been feeling very very ill.
who_me
Rep:
?
(Original post by Everdawn)
ok let me think.. last time, I wokr up REALLY late, had a warm bath and then I lay down and watched a movie, took some panadol and had some berocca hangover cure. I was fine.
Sounds like a good plan....apart from the fact I'm meant to be spending the day shopping oh JOY. Now where is that alka seltzer.... :rolleyes:
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sounds like a good plan....apart from the fact I'm meant to be spending the day shopping oh JOY. Now where is that alka seltzer.... :rolleyes:
A key accessory for today. Dark Sunglasses.
sashh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
co-codamol
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
To prevent a hangover: don't drink, all you're doing is destroying your body and increasing NHS costs in the long run, if you want to drink poison you're going to feel the effects.
Revelation
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeh I always drink a pint of water before I goto bed after Ive been drinking it stops that awful dry mouth you get in the morning and certainly gets rid of your hangover, I hate it when I forget tho. Whats the normal time for a hangover? yesterday I was still feeling it 24hours after I stopped drinking think it was food poisoning?
Tev
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Irn Bru!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (72)
18.51%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (78)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (74)
19.02%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (83)
21.34%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.54%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.54%

Watched Threads