Turn on thread page Beta

Hangover Cures watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, big night last night...my head hurts, help....anyone?!!! Anyone have any interesting tips on curing hangovers? I really need to make it to the gym today but right now all I feel like doing is soaking my head in a bucket of water....!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    Yeah, big night last night...my head hurts, help....anyone?!!! Anyone have any interesting tips on curing hangovers? I really need to make it to the gym today but right now all I feel like doing is soaking my head in a bucket of water....!!
    go back to bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    go back to bed.
    i find the best sure is to drink LOTS of water, do some movemnt, take a walk or keep yourself occupied, take mutlivitamins.

ReputationRep:
    Take some drugs...

ReputationRep:
    i friend says the best way to cure is to have a drink. don't know how reliable that is though. to the next time try to drink some water the night before you go to bed after a night out.

ReputationRep:
    I took the advice and went back to bed....still have the hangover from hell though!!

ReputationRep:
    I took the advice and went back to bed....still have the hangover from hell though!!
    Drink lots of water

ReputationRep:
    ...I really need to make it to the gym today...
    The gym is a great way to get rid of a hangover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    The gym is a great way to get rid of a hangover.
    Hmm, don't think I'll make it that far today....

ReputationRep:
    Have a bath or a shower, that always makes me feel better. Take a couple of painkillers. Eat something fatty (a fry up or McDonalds works well )

ReputationRep:
    ok let me think.. last time, I wokr up REALLY late, had a warm bath and then I lay down and watched a movie, took some panadol and had some berocca hangover cure. I was fine.

ReputationRep:
    I have find the best hang over cure is prevention. Get drunk by all means, but make sure you drink plenty of water the night before and you should be fine. I have drank 10 Corona's and 2 pints in one night, I had plenty of water the night before, I woke up and I was fine, if I didn't have the water I would have been feeling very very ill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    ok let me think.. last time, I wokr up REALLY late, had a warm bath and then I lay down and watched a movie, took some panadol and had some berocca hangover cure. I was fine.
    Sounds like a good plan....apart from the fact I'm meant to be spending the day shopping oh JOY. Now where is that alka seltzer.... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good plan....apart from the fact I'm meant to be spending the day shopping oh JOY. Now where is that alka seltzer.... :rolleyes:
    A key accessory for today. Dark Sunglasses.

ReputationRep:
    co-codamol

ReputationRep:
    To prevent a hangover: don't drink, all you're doing is destroying your body and increasing NHS costs in the long run, if you want to drink poison you're going to feel the effects.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I always drink a pint of water before I goto bed after Ive been drinking it stops that awful dry mouth you get in the morning and certainly gets rid of your hangover, I hate it when I forget tho. Whats the normal time for a hangover? yesterday I was still feeling it 24hours after I stopped drinking think it was food poisoning?

ReputationRep:
    Irn Bru!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.