Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Hey monkey friend, glad ur dad's not doing that or else I don't know what u'll do!!!!
    He puts up with me being online 24/7 it's quite remarkable really, he's a star. I'm not going anywhere, no worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Just remember our good times eh Kristinae, I will never forget you

Also try the puppydog look technique on your dad, sulk infront of him, then he mite let you on.
    il lremember dont worry
    oh and the puppylook! wont work, it only works when im joking with him. oh well. il think of something!

bye...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    bye...
    bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    He puts up with me being online 24/7 it's quite remarkable really, he's a star. I'm not going anywhere, no worries.
    Phew!!!..at least one good friend of mine will be there and I won't be lonely cuz I am not going anywhere as well!..(well, for the time being that it)
    Ah ben, u r lucky u are still young and don't have to make tough univ decisions!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    ill see when i can come on again, il lcome on whenever i can, but it will be much less than before!
    Well, I must tell u that I have all the messages u sent me saved on my inbox on ukl......(memories of a good new friend!..)
    I will pm u when I can and u try and reply....

ReputationRep:
    ok well im off again!
    cya later, maybe

ReputationRep:
    swim by,.... please sing me a song
    no! i sang you yesterday and you still here! :mad:

ok well im off again!
    cya later, maybe
    bye

ReputationRep:
    ok well im off again!
    cya later, maybe
    Good bye my dear...later!
    will be waiting.....

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Phew!!!..at least one good friend of mine will be there and I won't be lonely cuz I am not going anywhere as well!..(well, for the time being that it)
    Ah ben, u r lucky u are still young and don't have to make tough univ decisions!!!
    No but i have that to look forward to, as well as AS's and A-levels. I'm not lucky.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.