Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

No money yet!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my PG loan has been approved and shows as 'approved' on the website but my first payment was scheduled for 19th September and I haven't received it yet. Getting concerned because my first instalment on my fees is due next week. I've been trying to call but constantly busy and it's difficult to keep trying whilst I'm at uni. If you can't help me here is there an e-mail address I can contact please?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

We require the university to send Confirmation of Registration(COR) before payment is released. Once the COR is received it will take 24/48 hours to update on the system. The payment is then released and will be in account 3/5 working days after this.

Thanks

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.