Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Help! Driving theory pass certificate, do i need to change address?

    • Thread Starter

    Okay, so I just passed my theory driving test but I also just moved house. Does anyone know if I need to send my theory pass certificate with my provisional license to get the address changed? I asked my driving instructor but he doesn't know

    Your best bet would be to contact the DVLA and see what they say.
    • Thread Starter

    Yeah thanks, I kinda just wanted to see if anyone here knew first but I'm probably gonna end up just having to contact them :/
    Thanks for taking the time to reply
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.