Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Do you need GCSE maths grade C to get into UAL?

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Do you need a C grade at GCSE Maths? I'm still re-sitting and is my final year of a levels

    I want to apply for Design for art direction at LCC. On the requirements page it says you need 3 GCSES. But doesn't specify which ones.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.