UCAS Application - Triple Science Watch

Rukia12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I did triple science (aqa) in gcse, I found science a and additional science but I cannot find further additional science...
Anyone found a solution??
Starlight2000
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What are you trying to say?
Something about grades...I'd like to help but you said you did triple and then say something ad science which I'm sure is double at gcse?
Rukia12
Rep:
?
At my school we did an extra science - further additional science, which aqa offers. It is another science gcse... We did the three sciences at level 1 - science a (core), level 2 - additional science and level 3 - further additional science. We had a grade for the average across the 3 sciences in each levels. There are options for core and additional science but I can't find it for further additional.
Rukia12
Rep:
?
Don't worry I asked my school, you would just add it in the other option for anyone who needs it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise