Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel lonely Watch

Announcements

Whilst I'm not in the positionof having mass appeal, I do have it with a few people and am told I'm attractive. I have found some attractions and perfect connections, about 4/5 in fifteen/sixteen years, so what 1 every 3 to four years.

I stayed detached and cold, don't know why, because I didn't have to be so alone.
    I got so attracted but also have a big aversion to being a father, I don't want that type of thing and freedom to end in that way(I take it seriously and couldn't just leave) too many dreams.....but now I want a relationship, but not that with it- want the companionship, fun and all I've been missing but no kids. I think I saw the two as intertwined and stupidly, because we are in an era of contraception and you can compromise and use it. I think I've missed out on a relationship without kids- n ow I think my best chances might be gone- I feel my area is predictable, and then there's cold people here in London etc- then soulless **** like web dating-not for me and a bad vibe. It does happen and when it does it's good, but I am very detached and impersonal and I don't really know why- I want to make sure the next time it happens I'm not this way, but I also need to deal with loneliness.

Can anyone help?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.