How do I get instagram to delete someone else's photo? (awks)

ReputationRep:
    So basically I was at a house party last week and I was pretty drunk (like everyone else) and was getting off with this random girl. At the same time some girls took a selfie but you can see me in the background with the random girl sitting on my lap. I'm pretty sure that this girl I've been speaking to for quite a while will see it, as she follows the girl who posted the selfie with me in it. But I really don't want her to see it as it may changer her opinion of me.

I messaged the girl who posted the picture and asked her to remove it, but she refused. Probably wants to ruin my chances with this girl as I actually used to speak to her (the girl who posted it) and she wants to get back at me.

What to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    So basically I was at a house party last week and I was pretty drunk (like everyone else) and was getting off with this random girl. At the same time some girls took a selfie but you can see me in the background with the random girl sitting on my lap. I'm pretty sure that this girl I've been speaking to for quite a while will see it, as she follows the girl who posted the selfie with me in it. But I really don't want her to see it as it may changer her opinion of me.

I messaged the girl who posted the picture and asked her to remove it, but she refused. Probably wants to ruin my chances with this girl as I actually used to speak to her (the girl who posted it) and she wants to get back at me.

What to do?
    As you're in it and you haven't given permission, you can report it to be taken down. But to be honest this could take ages and may not even work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    As you're in it and you haven't given permission, you can report it to be taken down. But to be honest this could take ages and may not even work.
    Yeah I need a quick solution. I will report it though, so it eventually gets removed in any case.

ReputationRep:
    Bump. Help please.

ReputationRep:
    Leave it up. It doesn't really matter as much as you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Leave it up. It doesn't really matter as much as you think.
    Yes it does. I can't let this girl see it, or she might stop talking to me

ReputationRep:
    The most you can do is report it. However, you could always take her phone when she's not looking and delete the photo yourself

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does. I can't let this girl see it, or she might stop talking to me
    It'll probably just make her jealous. Why do you think she'll stop talking to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honour)
    The most you can do is report it. However, you could always take her phone when she's not looking and delete the photo yourself
    The thing is I'm not going to see the girl who posted it again until Monday, but I did consider it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honour)
    Are you suggesting he break the law??
    tisk tisk

ReputationRep:
    Come join me and my 15 rejects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Come join me and my 15 rejects.
    wut

ReputationRep:

What to do?
    mansloots gon man sloot

it's all over, boyo

ReputationRep:
    wut
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4342886

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    mansloots gon man sloot

it's all over, boyo
    Not a mansloot buddy boyo. Men are naturally designed to spread their seed, 80/20 in action.

ReputationRep:
    Leave it up since it shows you're an Alpha male rather than a Beta chump, but if it bothers you enough, contact instagram and request it's taken down under privacy terms, especially if you're under 18 they will comply.

ReputationRep:
    Not a mansloot buddy boyo. Men are naturally designed to spread their seed, 80/20 in action.
    triggered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    triggered

carl

ReputationRep:

What to do?
    Man the **** up and take responsibility for your actions rather than trying to hide away like a child.

If she doesn't like it she wouldn't like you anyway once she sees past the fake veneer you're trying to paint. If she doesn't care then doesn't care.

Either way, grow a pair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deity)
    Man the **** up and take responsibility for your actions rather than trying to hide away like a child.

If she doesn't like it she wouldn't like you anyway once she sees past the fake veneer you're trying to paint. If she doesn't care then doesn't care.

Either way, grow a pair.
    It's not a fake veneer, it was just a small mistake lol. But I would rather she doesn't find out than apologise.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.