The Student Room Group

Why would random men want to take pictures with me on nights out?

Hello,

I don'y go out much but from time to time I will go on a night for people's birthdays and so on.

Pretty much every time I go out I get random men come up to me and ask if they can take a picture with me. Last time I was out 5 men, in 3 separate bars asked to take a photo with me although they did not do this to any of my friends . Aside from this, when my other friends were taking photos of us random men jumped in too, which was kind of annoying and afterwards would keep staring and it made me uncomfortable.

I don't understand why. I'm a social nobody so it's not like anyone would know me. I was not dressed crazily or procavitely.

I would also say I am below average in looks and I am 47kg, 5'2". I'm not onw to use the rating points system but for the sake of this thread I will say I'm about a 4/10 - and that's after dressing nicely and doing my hair and make up. I'm in my mid 20s (but I look like a teenager) and a man has never asked me out before. As a result I've never been in a relationship. I do get guys talking to me but they never ask me out so I can only conclude I'm unfortunate looking.

I'm guessing the men that want to take these photos with me as a cruel joke.

So anyway, why might they do this?

Reply 1
Alcohol, that's why.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,

I don'y go out much but from time to time I will go on a night for people's birthdays and so on.

Pretty much every time I go out I get random men come up to me and ask if they can take a picture with me. Last time I was out 5 men, in 3 separate bars asked to take a photo with me although they did not do this to any of my friends . Aside from this, when my other friends were taking photos of us random men jumped in too, which was kind of annoying and afterwards would keep staring and it made me uncomfortable.

I don't understand why. I'm a social nobody so it's not like anyone would know me. I was not dressed crazily or procavitely.

I would also say I am below average in looks and I am 47kg, 5'2". I'm not onw to use the rating points system but for the sake of this thread I will say I'm about a 4/10 - and that's after dressing nicely and doing my hair and make up. I'm in my mid 20s (but I look like a teenager) and a man has never asked me out before. As a result I've never been in a relationship. I do get guys talking to me but they never ask me out so I can only conclude I'm unfortunate looking.

I'm guessing the men that want to take these photos with me as a cruel joke.

So anyway, why might they do this?

don't say **** like this ever again
masturbation when they're home
They're probably drunk af & think you're a celebrity lmao that or they want to say they went out with you and show off to their friends.
You're probably underselling yourself or you have some kind of quirk. I got pictures taken with me because of my hair, maybe it's something similar.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending