Does anyone know a lot of people deactivating their facebooks?

ReputationRep:
    Or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    I know quite a few. I 100% would as well if I didn't have sole admin privileges for a pretty important group. I despise it!

ReputationRep:
    It's just you.

ReputationRep:
    I deleted permanently :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    I deleted permanently :proud:
    How?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot002)
    How?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+do+I+perman...ook+account%3F

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    This might seem a trifle rude but bear with me.

Have you ever had a thought more complex that than which could be expressed via a pre-made meme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    This might seem a trifle rude but bear with me.

Have you ever had a thought more complex that than which could be expressed via a pre-made meme?
    this might seem a tad out of place to say but hear me out

Have you ever had a thought more complex that than which could be expressed via a low key roasting of a persons style and implying their IQ is effectively low?

Ok first of all, it was hardly trifle rude, no problem :hat2: as you can see Im hardly affected, people of my character dont just lash out and respond in an equally well thought out comeback :lol: what are we? internet warriors?

second I have had more complex thoughts than memes but they ended there and I reverted back to my memeing ways...forgive me father for I have sinned your esteemed empowered emptiness! viva la france and all that

anyway check out my about me if you want to see what I mean

I bid you good evening madame :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I know plenty of people who deactivate their FB accounts lately just to come back two days bloody later:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about others but i deleted mine, i only used it to play the simpsons game and to get onto spotify

ReputationRep:
    this might seem a tad out of place to say but hear me out

Have you ever had a thought more complex that than which could be expressed via a low key roasting of a persons style and implying their IQ is effectively low?

Ok first of all, it was hardly trifle rude, no problem :hat2: as you can see Im hardly affected, people of my character dont just lash out and respond in an equally well thought out comeback :lol: what are we? internet warriors?

second I have had more complex thoughts than memes but they ended there and I reverted back to my memeing ways...forgive me father for I have sinned your esteemed empowered emptiness! viva la france and all that

anyway check out my about me if you want to see what I mean

I bid you good evening madame :holmes:
    I didn't really understand where any of that was going...so GG I guess.

ReputationRep:
    forestshadows comment which takes up too much page space so i'll replace it with this.
    I wouldn't bother responding to her, I seriously don't like that woman.

ReputationRep:
    You said you PERMANANTELY deleted your FB not deactivate it, that google search gave me what I already know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I know plenty of people who deactivate their FB accounts lately just to come back two days bloody later:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've done that many times, I just keep finding myself logging back into it by mistake.

ReputationRep:
    You said you PERMANANTELY deleted your FB not deactivate it, that google search gave me what I already know.
    Then your google is drunk.

https://www.facebook.com/help/224562...ef=faq_content

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really understand where any of that was going...so GG I guess.
    forestshadows comment which takes up too much page space so i'll replace it with this.
    Oi

one comeback each, you cant just sneak 2 in :lol: wheres the fun in that

ok to answer you

where any of this was going
    a mutual understanding of you understanding I use memes and me understanding you like to roast ppl

also look what you said...awww you shouldnt have bae :love:

Viva Emptiness' comment except she couldnt think of a good comeback so i'll replace it with this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowMan)
    Then your google is drunk.

https://www.facebook.com/help/224562...ef=faq_content
    Thank you, on 2nd thoughts I don't think I can permanantley delete something that I've had for 7 years. At most I can do is deactivate it.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother responding to her, I seriously don't like that woman.
    no I will most definitely respond to her, its only right :007:

good to have some 'personal viewpoint debates' from time to time, we cant have everyone always agreeing with us can we? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    i did it last year. facebook got tiring after a while

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 29, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.