What has been your favourite age so far?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I had the best time when I was 15. I had loads of fun with my friends and did really well academically. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Primary school days, when school actually was fun and I was able to be carefree and do whatever I want without thinking about people judging me.

Now that I'm in sixth form, workload has intensified and if I act crazy all the time I will get in trouble...

ReputationRep:
    When i was in the womb

ReputationRep:
    However old I was in year 5. I was young, fit and had a great time. After year 5 I got fat and unhealthy and a gigantic nerd all the way up until I lost weight and put on some muscle in sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lipstickjungle)
    When i was in the womb
    :lol:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    When I was in kindergarten
    Don't really enjoy being an adult.. I've just realised I forgot to buy bread and now I can't even make myself a sandwich **** **** ****

ReputationRep:
    Got this tho
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Primary school. I remember I used to be one of the 'popular' girls and had loads of friends and was super sociable and all that stuff. At that age I also had not been aware that I was of 'genius-level intelligence'. Life was simpler. Now I have all these crazy expectations of myself and I appear to be a nerd and I am way more anti-social than I used to be.

ReputationRep:
    9 I was confident and happy with myself and not afraid to take risks whereas now i am a complete mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhaenys10)
    Got this tho
    Sick. Nice handheld rainbow. Is it the deluxe edition?

ReputationRep:

I was the age me and my partner started going out, my papa was healthier at that time than he is now and I was happier and healthier

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    15, at the moment

um...maybe when I was 13? I don't really know tbh. Every age I've been has had positives and negatives happen to me, bar the toddler early life years...

ReputationRep:
    None...

ReputationRep:
    I don't know really :curious: maybe 15/16?

ReputationRep:
    any baby age for sure, you could do whatever you liked, you loved the world and thought everything was amazing, there was no hwk, taxes or mean teachers :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    9 I was confident and happy with myself and not afraid to take risks whereas now i am a complete mess
    maraboli described being a mess as a good thing, besides we're all messes at this age

ReputationRep:
    12-13. I was popular, athletic and good at school. Then, slowly, it all went to ****. FML.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Sick. Nice handheld rainbow. Is it the deluxe edition?
    no pot of gold at the end of it, unfortunately

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you ever go to a non Russell Group uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.