Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Anyone need a fresh new room in London for your university life?

    • Thread Starter

    Hello I'm an MA student in SOAS and I'm looking for a replacement tenant who can take over my en-suite room in Urbanest St. Pancras (with a one-month rent-free period) Please inbox me if you're interested.
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.